Windows 8

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RnRs Lilnickers

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone is using windows 8 on there computers? I am still using windows 6, seems to me I remember people having trouble with windows 7 but now see they have windows 8 and I was thinking of trying it but thought I would ask if anyone has it first.

Do you maybe mean IE 8? That is still in beta. Internet Explorer 7 is what is current now.

I just have to add..I knew I was going to have to get a new computer shortly. Well, Good Old Santa brought me a new CompaQ one for this past christmas. I was terrified ..I knew it had Vista on it and had heard nothing but how bad it was. I was making darn sure my old good pal of 4 years (alias..my replaced computer) wasnt going anywhere...just in case.. well, I LOVE my new computer and Vista. I havent had any problems and it is so much easier them my XP was. I have had it 2 months almost, and am learning something new about it daily. Now, I hardly ever use the old one. It just sits on the desk looking lonely.
default_unsure.png
So anyone still wondering about Vista. I would say give it a try. I waited awhile before jumping in at it too, and all the bugs were worked out.

Corinne

I'm not sure what you are referring to, but if you are talking about OS, I have Vista on my now 1.5 yr old Dell home computer and I like it just fine. I've had no issues whatsoever with it and I guess I don't understand what all the fuss has been about? I do know it's supposed to be a memory hog, so if you are into gaming or other programs that use a lot of memory, you want to be sure to buy enough RAM when you go with Vista.

I also bought a new Dell laptop in November with Vista and it works great!
default_smile.png

Looks like maybe you are referring to IE 8? I'm not actually sure what version I'm using......

Latest posts

Back