Winchester

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdomep

Reaction score
How is your girl?? Been checking in here to see if you have updated (ar atleast gotten some sleep) Take care!

ugh it's a long story - this jennet belongs to the woman who owns the land i board my horse at. (she knows i am posting pictures of her on the board) she believes that these are wild animals and they will foal on their own. and her original owner said she has "had 5 foals before with no problem". that is such a lie! she is a maiden, and there is no way that's true. so you all know how long i have been driving and sitting in my car b/c she wont let me go in her house or the office right across from the barn....noooo thats ok. so i sit there all night long. i had a bad exerience, just bad luck with my first and only foaling ever, and i just am super paranoyed that something will happen. i dont want anything to happen, i cant just l"et nature take it's course". so last night, her owner basically tells me to go home and why am i spending too much time here and just made me feel so stupid that i am wasting my time on HER animal. you know what i mean? now i realize how stupid they must think i am and i can see them laughing at me ...a girl that keeps staring at a donkey's butt. I talked to my good friend Robin from TrueJoy and she says to just keep going over there if thats what i want to do. i will keep going over there i think. what would you do? anyway here are pictures from yesterday. every time i think shes close, nothing happens. still a very small bag, very teeny almost nothing. but very mushy, very loose, today she was dark red but then i checked 30 minutes later and was back to medium pink. she does lift up her tail a lot, and today she keeps walking and stopping and just standing. does that make sense? what do you think? didnt get any pictures today b/c it was raining and i left the camera at home.
wacko.gif
thanks for asking, it means a lot!!!!!

preg12-28b.jpg

preg12-28a.jpg

preg12-27b.jpg

preg12-28e.jpg

whoops sorry they are so big, i dont know how to fix it. the last picture was from the 23rd, sorry!!! if you right click and find the pictures properties and then post that address in your main adress bar the picture will resize!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I forgot she wasn't at your place
no.gif
I guess I would keep checking her once or twice daily - she does sound like she is getting close - the walking and tail thing Grace started about 2 days before - and as I said before her bag showed up about 15 hours before she delivered. I hate that her owner isn't as excited as we all are
rolleyes.gif
I bet they do think you are crazy LOL I know we checked Grace's butt 2-3x a day and took pics - we know the neighbors thought we were pervs
wacko.gif
Keep doing what you are doing
smile.gif

Have a good day!

Latest posts

Back