Will anyone be at the Winona, MN, shows this weekend?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SandyWI

Reaction score
There is an AMHR and AMHA show this weekend in Winona, Minnesota. If you are going, please look me up! My yearling will be with Toys Miniature Horses Training Center, and I should be there most of the weekend! It would be nice to meet a few of the faces attached to the names here, LOL!

Bumping up.

Sorry won't be there but will be at HAMES in Belidere, Il. It's a AMHR show. Mn. is closer to you. It's a long drive for us. Sure wish there were some AMHA shows in this area though.

We will be there and will have a yearling filly in the under class to show too. We have an aged stallion in the AMHA show and then in the AMHR show have him, a yearling filly and a gelding to drive. All under classes. I wonder how long the day will be Sunday showing. Has anyone heard the number of entries yet? Lavonne

I will be there saturday, watching you all
default_smile.png

Sandy,

We will be there, and showing on Sunday amhr.

It would be really nice to meet you especially since we live so close compared to so many people.

We will have 5 horses there to show and so will probably be a bit busy Sunday, but will be there Saturday to get everyone settled in and bathed.

Please if you find Havencroft stalls say "Hello"!

Looking forward to meeting you all !
default_smile.png
Signed up to show my mare Saturday and Sunday. Look for me stalled by Timberview Mini's.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep I will be there! IM so excited it isnt even funny and I have been showing for 10 years. Anyway I will have Boo in a few classes but he will be stalled with Claybury Training and showen by Renee in AMHA and part AMHR.

So you will find me either around there stalls or around Sanny more then likely.

I am going to see John Lyons on Saturday, but will be at the Sunday show. I am excited to have a show so close to home for me. Only 16 miles. Hope to meet you all there.

Sandy,

Marnie and I are meeting Lisa (runaway ranch) and we will be there on Sunday - we all have other obligations on Sat.

We will try to find the LB Forum members!! It will be fun to see everyone!

Good luck to all of you that are showing!!

Latest posts

Back