Wilk. Black Passion

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SHANA

Reaction score
gorgeous black colt. This colt is all black like his dam, Passion who is a great mom. This is her first foal. This foal is retained by Laura Shaughnessy of Shauney's Shetlands And Miniatures. It is sired by FT Phantom Farms Steely Dan a registered miniature stallion making this colt a National Show Pony. I e-mailed Laura this morning and she phoned me right away. She is so excited. Pictures will be available shortly. One down, 3 minis at my farm to foal yet. :)

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Congratulations Shana and Passion! Can't wait to see pictures... I am still waiting on my Modern foal - we are at 325 days.

Denise

Silversong Farm

This was a surprise to us as she had no udder when I checked her on the weekend. The foal is a cutie. Just waiting for Laura to name him as I can't keep calling him colt forever. I am happy for Laura. It didn't take her long to phone me. He is a beautiful colt. I hope your mare foals a healthy foal too. Good luck.

[SIZE=12pt]I am so thrilled with this foal. Passion completely refused my Shetland stallion last season. She had already fallen head over hooves for my mini stud and there was NO changing her mind. She would kick at my shetland stud and call over the fence for Steely. So, I decided to name this colt "Shauneys When Two Hearts Collide"[/SIZE]

Thank you Shana, for taking such good care of him for me. Shana and I had made a trade last year. I have her Arabian mare Angel, who is also in foal and this expectant foal will be retained by Shana.

Denise....can't wait to see Chance's foal!!!!!!!!!!!

Laura

Hi Laura,

Cole is doing great, such a gorgeous boy. I love the name you picked. I am glad to hear Angel is doing well, she is such a great mare. I hope she has a healthy foal. Kind of anxious to see what she produces. It would be nice if it was a black as the stallion she is bred to is black and she has 19 crosses to black in the first 5 generations. Maybe I'll get an all black colt too. As long as the foal is healthy that is all that matters to me. I'll keep you posted on Cole. He is a amazing colt.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back