Wild Horse Ministries...BHR

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilhorseladie

Reaction score
The Wildhorse Ministries are going to be 8 miles from here on Saturday. I plan to go. I guess the guy shares the gospel while taming a perfectly wild horse in just two hours. I think kind of HorseWhisperer style. Anyway, I checked out the website and it is pretty cool. Also, check out the calendar of events, they go all over the U.S. I can't wait to report next week on what I see and hear!

Wild Horse Ministries

Wow, for those of you who are Believers, check out the round pen of life. What a wonderful way to share the gospel with those who may not normally listen!

I have seen them and I LOVED it!!!! He needs to work on my mini!
biggrin.gif

I encourage anyone who can to go and see it. It really is touching and makes you think.

Shelley<><

I forgot to report back. You guys this was amazing. The man worked with two horses who were halter broke, but hadn't been worked with since they were weaned. At the end of two hours, he road each and had one who laid down on the ground, she just laid there until he patted her up. It was absolutely wonderful. He never got shook, I don't think there was one cruel thing, there were no whips...it was really a neat thing. The whole time, he was doing this he was comparing us to the horse, and when the horse would submit, that was compared to us submiting to Jesus. It was really worth going and think of the people who came to watch the horse guy, and heard the word!

CHECK OUT THE WEBSITE IN MY FIRST POST!

Latest posts

Back