Wii Games?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ashley

We have the Mario cart, mario Galaxy, and we use the wii fit a lot. I know there other fantastic ones out there. DH loves the Cabella's Big Game 2009

If you do not get Guitar Hero or Rockband you are SO missing out, get those for sure! They are actually the only two i play...

Oh, then there is another one..it has a ton of little games on it, cannot think of the name of it but its got like checkers, ping pong, tennis and such. Real fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
Depends on what you like to do.

I love Wii Ski.

Try renting from the local video store prior to purchasing.

Love my Wii

Guitar hero is great- same with Mario Galaxy- (it also won game of the year if I recall correctly)

However- what kind of games do you like?

If you Do like RPG's (Role Player games, as opposed to FPS or First Person Shooters, which I do Not care for.)

Okami is hands down the best game I have Ever played. Beautiful, well thought out, and just Pure fun. (Also got Very high ratings, it's just the best game, I cannot stress that enough.)

Chocobo's Dungeon is another RPG that I loved, along with Twighlight Princess, (aka Zelda)-

There's a new Final Fantasy coming out for the Wii as well, which I am super excited about!

If you do like FPS, I think there are more then a few, and you can even get the neat gun attatchment for them!

For games.......Super Mario Galaxy! Too much fun!

I love Wii Fit which we use everyday and Wii Sports too.

Wii Sports

Wii Play

Wii Fit

Mario Kart

Mario Sluggers

Mario & Sonic Olympic Games

Carnival Games

My friends also love the Guitar Hero

Well its actually my sons Wii, he saved up his money to get one. HOwever his birthday is comeing up so thought we would get him a few games. We have the wii play. He likes sports, hunting, fighting, typical boys games. But since we play too I want some good games. I know the mario cart is a must, I play that every time we go to walmart.

I LOVE Wii fit. It has so many choices and its even better when you have others to challenge your scores. I have yet to have anyone try mine out and not also want one. A couple that my some liked are Super Smash Bros Brawl and Metroid, Primes Corruption .

My boys just got Rock Band and love it. We also have Fit and eveyrone uses it. My middle boy who likes to hunt enjoyed the Cabela one and has completed it more then once. We also do Animal Crossing City Folk (if you find friends that have it and you are hooked up to the internet with your wii you can get the speak channel and talk to them while playing the game and go to their town). We play the sports one alot (one that comes with it).

I'm another Guitar Hero junkie!!!
default_blush.png
I have Guitar Hero III, Aerosmith & World Tour (I hear there is a Metallica one coming out this year
default_aktion033.gif
default_new_multi.gif
).

Mario & Sonic at the Olympics is pretty cool.

Mario Kart is AWESOME (but I was addicted to it on N64).

I have Mario Galaxy, but haven't had a chance to play it yet.....

Oh and Wii Fit is cool (along with Wii Sports & Wii Play).

~kathryn

We got one for Christmas and Mario Kart is a fav here. We have 2 steering wheels so it is more fun. We have Wii Music which is fun for my kids (4 & 8 1/2) Wii Sports which we all enjoy but a little hard for my 4 year old. Blades of Steel which hubby likes, Spy Games, Elevator Missions lame! And Sim City Creator which is too tedious. We rented Boom Blox which I thought was fun but the kids didn't like it. Any ideas for games for a 4 year old boy? Stuff that is fun for him and that he can do without getting too frustrated? Great thread!! Oh, and really want the Wii Fit Board!! How is the snowboarding on it?

LOL, I don't much like the snow boarding on Wii Fit. I SUCK at it. That and the slalom skiing drive me bananas. I keep trying but I am just NOT improving. At least I don't have to pick my face out of a snow bank when I do poorly tho. The darn thing DID ask me if I trip when I walk so maybe my lack of coordination has something to do with why I do so badly at those. I am the best in the family at ski jumping and aerobics tho (and so far the best runner, but since no one else cares to try that one very often(the lazy butts ;) ) I can't really say if I'm very adept)

lol. Ok thanks! I really want to get one. I love yoga so want to try that part too.

Rayman Raving Rabbids (The party edition) is a BLAST. Everyone I know that has played it loves it (Including my parents!)!
default_yes.gif

Rock Band! I'm not so good at the guitar, but I ROCK on the drums! i played so much over Christmas break my husband had an intervention lol! Lots of fun, especially if you can play with a group of 4.

Darn I just got the Wii Kart today and now I'm gonna have to get another steering wheel tomorrow. I just love Wii Fit. Bless our Alaska son's heart he kept opening up the different things on the Wii Fit. Marylou you will love it even tho it does insult you every once in a while. LOL

Hey MaryLou,

Have you strained your arm playing Wii yet??
default_laugh.png

When I first got it, I think I spent about 5 hours straight playing....I was very, VERY sore...almost put out my back
default_blush.png

What can I say...I looovvveee bowling!!!
default_rolleyes.gif

~kathryn

What can I say...I looovvveee bowling!!!
default_rolleyes.gif

~kathryn
OOOHHHHH! BOWLING! I was so bad at first and now I am very close to a perfect game. I can bowl about 8 strikes in a row and then I blow it with a spare!
default_rolleyes.gif
(my husband gets so mad!
default_laugh.png
) And yes, I have taken out my right shoulder. Sometimes it almost brings me to tears but I keep going.
default_wacko.png

Have fun Mary Lou! You will love it once you get going.

Latest posts

Back