Why I didnt go to convention...

• Thread starter Lisa-Ruff N Tuff Minis
  • Start date
Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

Lisa-Ruff N Tuff Minis

Well I should be on a plane tomorrow to Reno however.. while I was at Nationals.. I guess my dogs had a different idea. I got a panicked call from my oldest our pup and our dog were umm stuck...

So I was to sit home on puppy watch instead of going to Convention.(totally worth it though)

last night she started labor and I must admit poor jennifer from Sweet Opal.. she is a dog breeder and has several litters a year.. I have pretty much been on the phone with her non stop since about 6 pm yesterday.

At 6 am this morning we had our first CHORGEENIE pup!!!

Yes you read right.. we bred our 2 chi's and out came this circus freak HUGE puppy 4 years ago... she is some sort of a Chi'-corgie-,weenie mix complete with a Chi head, corgi ears and weenie stumpy legs...

Well she had her Sept rondevue with our Chi pup so as of this moment we now have 5 CHORGEENIE pups I am not sure she is done I am hoping she is but she is still panting on and off although resting quiet now. She is fawn he is white.. all the pups but 1 are sort of palomino the 1 well he is a brindle dark brown with lots of white looks exatly like the pit we put down in late Aug which is a bit creepy (yes he was fixed anyway so couldnt have been lol)

This puppy thing is WAY harder then mares and foals but she is a great mom and I somehow survived even though we had moments of looking like an I Love Lucy episode!

Will get some pics once we get some sleep

lisa im glad its over for you or at least sounds over.

we didnt breed any dogs this year. I tell everyone breeding puppies is way more work then a foal lol. Well esepcially bigger sized pups like we have.

get some sleep and then we all want pics

Sorry that you can't make it. It would have been neat to meet you.

Post some pics of those pups when you can, please.

Hurry up with the pictures... congrats on all the babies!

Andrea

Latest posts

Back