Who's ready for Nationals !

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Linda K

Reaction score
I have piles of stuff in nearly every room of my house , getting ready to pack up. Guess we will be taking three vehicles and three trailers. Two with horses and one enclosed trailer full of "WATER'N HOLE" stuff and horse things.

Man , I am glad this only happens once a year. The last month has been nuts trying to get ready. Its crunch time here. Wish I had taken off this last week. Its hard to work all day, come home between 6-8 pm. then stay up till early morning hours to get national stuff ready.

But , I cant wait to see everybody.

Swing by and say Hi.
default_biggrin.png
Everyone have a safe trip. And good luck.
default_wink.png

Linda Killion

We'll be right behind you!

This year I have it easy! lol I am flying in, only showing in one class, get to goof off and then fly home (oh and my horses are being hauled home by someone else)...woohoo!!
default_biggrin.png
Next year will be a lot different....lol

Will definitely stop by the Water'n Hole!!
default_saludando.gif

I hope everyone has a GRAND time in Tulsa
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif

Will be watching online here in Ohio & rooting on all my forum friends
default_yes.gif

Linda - between getting ready for nationals, plus helping with the youth this year, and getting our catalog ready to print - I will be visiting you as soon as you are set up !!!

The Watering Hole is a great place and thanks again for donating the monies for the Youth Subway lunch that we are having during the Carnival party. You guys are awesome !!

See you soon. Everyone be careful.

Lisa - Ozark

We are!!

Hey Linda it'll be nice to meet you in the next 2 weeks we'll be seeing alot of eachother
default_biggrin.png
See you tuesday!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Raven is packed and ready to go. Although we have it easy I just need to get her packed up and then send her off to WA- where she gets to do the final packing of horses and trailer.

Wish I could be there to watch everyone but I will be watching online

Looking forward to seeing you and your whole family (and the horses, of course!!!!).

I was totally blown away at the way you fix up that Watering Hole as a place for meeting, greeting, relaxing and enjoying the show. I can't even imagine the preparation it takes for you to create the whole scene and be so gracious to everyone.

Y'all are just terrific people, and that Erica is just awesome.

Tell Kamilah she better behave!

Your very kind Mike and Mary
default_smile.png
, cant wait to see you guys and I sure hope La La is on her best behavior ! You never know
default_unsure.png

And Devon,.................... get LOTS of sleep before you leave for Tulsa ! We sure are going to need all the help you can give. Look for us on Tuesday, Erica wont be there until Wed. but can use help setting up the Water'n Hole and getting the stalls ready for the horses when they get there on wed. Cant wait to meet you!

Linda

Packing this weekend (yikes - lots to do,
default_gaah.gif
default_gaah.gif
default_gaah.gif
Costco run, Home Depot run, wash the truck & trailer, do laundry, shop for the household so that Hubby doesn't freak out while I am gone and the dogs don't revolt because we ran out of milk bones, - geeze I am pooped just thinking about all the stuff) but we won't leave until next Thurs morning early - long 3 days to get to Tulsa, but I am looking forward to catching up with everyone!

See ya all there - travel safe!

Stac
default_saludando.gif

Hi Linda! We are ready for Nationals; well almost! Mike, Isabella, and I will be up on Saturday. It kills us that we will miss the first few days. But once we get there, I'm sure Mike will be a semi-permanent fixture on your couch! LOL!
default_laugh.png
Tell Clementine, "Good luck" for us in her youth classes!

default_cheers.gif

I am halfway there!
default_biggrin.png
got lots of bins packed and ready to go, got the school stuff and babysitter all lined up, got the health certs and coggins covered (just gotta get the federal stamps) Still need to do a run to the feed store for everyone going and everyone staying and the grocery store for the human element staying - we will get our own groceries down there. Lots done and lots left to do but mentally ready to leave today!!!
default_biggrin.png

default_rolleyes.gif
Almost ready- doing laundry today-- making up the beds in the RV-- packing the clothes -- getting my hair cut--

Have to GIT 'R DONE today & tomorrow for I work on Saturday -- judge at a show on Shunday & we leave on monday morning. Yep-- think I got it all covered. LOL

Look forward to seeing everyone there.

Last edited by a moderator:
We haveta PACK????
default_new_shocked.gif

That's this weekend's project. Fortunately we are only about 4 hours away so we don't have a trip like many....

Lucy

Hi

I hope to get there by the 9TH to meet everyone on the forum. My friends are loading the trailer and the big truck. They then will come for me at the last minute and put me and my stuff in. I started to pack about two months ago and to get things ready. New batteries for my wheels and a new charger was required which seemed to be the most complicated. I have never left my minis for the five years I have had them. That is going to be hard on me. FLFlyingW/Donna

We've been packing on and off for about a month.
default_new_shocked.gif
Really getting excited. First time bringing grandchildren for youth so we will be there on the 10th.

Not me
default_wacko.png
I still need 2 weeks and probably wouldn't be ready then. Waiting to see if the kennel where I am keeping the dogs gets an opening for the first 4 days otherwise they have to stay at the vets and then my son will have to go pick them up and take them home overnight and then take them to the kennels on Sunday.

Still working out the feeding schedule for the horses left here as Bev who has feed for me is having such problems with her knee that she is not going to be able to do it so having to juggle schedules between 3 people.

Just got a load of hay off the flatbed so I can now start loading it with the golf car, fridge and carts and now it is supposed to rain this weekend--Geeze. Go get a load of feed for everyone. I'm still check the trailer for stuff as I usually only take a maximun of 4 horses to Nationals and this year I'm taking 7--what was I thinking.

Amy I can't wait to see you all again. Been a long time since you were down last.

Everyone be careful, take your time and drive safe. Want everyone to arrive safely and have a good time with lots of ribbons for everyone.

Have everything together just need to get it packed in the trailer which is Fridays chore. Then just the last minute stuff that always has to be done. We plan to leave Thursday evening and should arrive sometime Friday morning. No youth classes so will start with ammy classes. Can't wait to get there and see everyone. Safe travels to all

Arlene

We will be at home this year. Wishing everyone a safe trip and cheering everyone on. Enjoy and have fun Frannie and Walt.

I am so excited I could just spit!! Phantom has been with Lee,,,showing south, so I have yet to see him show all year. My part is easy, he has my horse. Throw some bags in the car and drive for 13 hours,,,well, maybe not easy, but much easier than those taking so many on their own.

Hope to see you, and good luck to all.
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back