Who's Mini Farms are in Louisville, KY

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Basketmiss

Reaction score
We go to Louisville every year for my husbands family Thanksgiving/Christmas .We only see each other a couple times of year and this is my favorite. I love fall. Anyway I am wondering if I might visit some mini farms while I am there...

My mother in law lives there now with my sister in law and family, remember she had a stroke in May after knee surgery. She is doing well now, she is gonna move in with them as soon as they get moved to a bigger house. We dont think my mother in law can be alone but will be fine living with family...

We will be there early Wed the 26th, I would love to see some minis if I could...

Missy
default_smile.png

Hi! Your lucky because there are some really nice farms to go visit. I'll list a few and you could try the Blue Grass Club's website to get more info. Theres Laura Tennill, outside of Louisville, The Roberts (Nostalgia) off of 71, DSB also in the same area as Nostalgia, Pecos East near Shelbyville (I think). Hope your able to get in touch with some of these folks and go visit!!

Thanks, its ok Nathan I am not looking for fancy.

Last year we went to eat at Zaxbys and then drove this road that was where lots of horse farms are big and minis. It was just Beautiful...

Shelbyville sounds familiar. I wonder if I was on the road you live on??

Shelby county (just east of Louisville) is the center of horse farms in Kentucky, other than the thoroughbred farms in the Lexington area. There are tons here, with higher than average property prices. I'm on the northern corner now, I used to live right off of route 60 (in Simpsonville then Shelbyville) which is the main road through the county (parallels interstate 64). I'm off of KY route 53, more towards La Grange.

Shelby county is a beautiful place... but still pales in comparison to Lexington/Paris/Versailles area.

Howdy -

Thought you might be interested in making a stop on your way to Louisville.

We are about 20 miles South of I-64 on Route 45 in Illinois.

We would be happy to have you stop by and talk horses.

You can see details about us on our web-site: bryantsminiatures.com

Travel safe -

Hal & Deb Bryant

Bryant's Miniatures

We are about an hour and a half from Louisville, down 64 toward Lexington. We are not fancy at all, but we definitely have mini horses. Well, I think they are anyway. They are beginning to look more like "yaks" right now. Would love to meet you.

Hi- we are 45 minutes north of Louisville. Just off of I-65. In Madison IN. You can see our website at www.littlekingfarm.com and e-mail if you have any questions or would like to set up a time. We celebrate here on the farm- so I will be around all week/end.

Robin - Little King Farm

Also, Janet from www.limestoneminiatures.com is in Mays Lick, Ky. She's very nice. TJ

Total Estimated Time: 2 hours 10 minutes

Total Estimated Distance: 125.86 miles

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back