Who's gonna get it right??

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShaunaL

Reaction score
While I am very impatiently waiting for our only 2011 baby to be born, I thought it might be fun to see what people think she'll have and when she will foal
default_aktion033.gif
I am secretly hoping for a filly (shhhh) but as long as it's healthy and well-put-together I'll be thrilled with a boy too.

Trouble (dam) is a grulla (black dun) with no white markings except a little 4 inch white square in front of her udder and brown eyes. She is Ee. Sire is a bay sabino (LWO-)with a blaze, blue eyes and 4 jagged high white stockings.

So... WHAT do you think she'll have (gender, color, markings) and WHEN do you think she'll foal? Bag and belly pics below. She's 331 days today
default_smile.png

If you want to try to catch the birth, here is her Marestare link http://www.marestare.com/fcam.php?alias=ravenloft

Here are bag and belly pics from this morning. Still testing 6.8 pH but she foaled at 85% (mother nature's test) last time so I'm not taking my eyes off her til baby is here
default_yes.gif

Trouble_bag_331days_4_4_11.jpg

Trouble_bagrear_331daysam_4_4_11.jpg

Trouble_belly_331days_4_4_11.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Think she will foal around 3 am.
default_yes.gif

Going to be a black sabino foal. With socks and a snip.

Will go with a filly.

sabino grulla filly with 4 white socks, perfect blaze, 2 blue eyes and a few patches of white on her body, born tomorrow at 2am

She's going to be born on my birthday!! April 6th at 11pm. She'll have a wildly marked overo black filly for you!!!
default_smile.png

My guess... April 5th, Bay sabino filly...
default_smile.png
NOT wildly marked but obvious.

default_smile.png

I would be thrilled if the baby looked like any of these guesses
default_wub.png
My guess... maybe April 5 10pm, bay dun sabino filly with blue eyes, a blaze and socks
default_yes.gif
Trouble is looking uncomfy but fairly quiet so far tonight... we'll see if she decides to get busy later tonight or waits....

Thanks for participating, I love hearing your guesses and it will be fun to see who is the closest!

Well???? She STILL hasnt foaled? LOL

Or maybe it is in a new post and I just dont realize it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am wondering the same. Could not find a new post either. I am going to guess a bay colt with a snip and one white sock.

I have been watching Miss Trouble
default_wub.png

and I thought She was gonna foal Ages Ago lol!
default_wacko.png

I am gonna Guess a FILLY, I like the Idea of a Bay Dun with a Big Blaze and Two Blue Eyes and EXTREME Dunning Factor
default_smile.png

Whatever it ends up being I am Sure it will Be GORGEOUS
default_wub.png

You have such Good Taste in Horses!

I can't believe it myself LOL but she STILL hasn't foaled!! Day 337 today.... This is the longest she's EVER gone, out of 9 foals! So, we continue to wait patiently... as if we have a choice
default_rolleyes.gif

Still waiting on the client donkey with the unknown due date also
default_laugh.png

I love everyone's guesses and I would be so happy with any one of them
default_wub.png

I say a colt, as he doesn't want to hurry out
laugh.gif
and I say the colour will be Dun with one blue eye and a star and snip.

I hope she goes soon as my house is getting seriously dirty. I need to stop staring
new_rofl.gif

Renee Jewer

I can't believe it myself LOL but she STILL hasn't foaled!! Day 337 today.... This is the longest she's EVER gone, out of 9 foals! So, we continue to wait patiently... as if we have a choice
default_rolleyes.gif

Still waiting on the client donkey with the unknown due date also
default_laugh.png

I love everyone's guesses and I would be so happy with any one of them
default_wub.png
I don't know about everyone else...but our mares are sure delivering and bagging up late this year!!

I don't know about everyone else...but our mares are sure delivering and bagging up late this year!!
I was thinking the Very Same Thing!

I have a mare who is at Day 332 and She Still Doesn't have a Bag
default_wacko.png
default_wacko.png
default_wacko.png

then the Next one is at Day 317

and she has a Small Bag at least She has a Start
default_aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back