Who's going to Wichita this weekend!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cimarron

Reaction score
Just wanted to check to see who is going to the Heartland Classic this weekend in Wichita, Kansas! We are going up on Saturday morning and taking our Redrock Incognito yearling Cimarron's I'm Incognito Too to show and hopefully sell. Hope to see everyone there! Sheila
default_biggrin.png

default_yes.gif
I will be there but not showing...just to help out if they need it...Have FUN everyone!
default_aktion033.gif

Sheila, I won't be there - still watching mares! Had the 6th last night with 4/maybe 5 to go.

Rita

I'll be there Sheila, with 6 client horses. Be sure to look me up!

I'm looking forward to seeing little Incognito!
default_smile.png

default_saludando.gif
Hi Sheila!

I really wanted to go to Witchita but I have a mare that is due to go ANY time... (suspense is driving me INSAIN!!)......but with the weather being SOOOOOOO cold up here and so unpredictable...... I am going to SD instead in 2 weeks....

I SO wanted to go to Witchita and see everyone! Dang it!!

But you can count on be to be down there for Centrals! So will see you in August!!
default_yes.gif

Best of luck at the show!

Hi Sheila,

I'll be there showing Nick on Sat.

See ya all there......
default_saludando.gif

Weather is susposed to be cool-ish.....perfect!!!

We'll be there with a performance gelding making his comeback! I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's only had a four year break from the show ring, LOL.
default_wink.png

We should be stalled near Winning Ways Training Center.

Latest posts

Back