Who's comin' down to the NWMHC winter meeting?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crabby-Chicken

Reaction score
It is always informative, and fun. With lots of business thrown in. And the raffle on Sunday is a blast.

Liz( Nootka) should be there if her mare foals in time. I will be there. LoriG, and Rob and Annette? How about you guys???? Hope to see you soon!

Someone HAS to bring home all those raffle prizes..... So of course I will be there! :bgrin Sharon Stadler, Connie Hicks (this will be her first time to attend), Annette and myself will be traveling together... so you know there is going to be some fun.... We are also meeting up with friends Joe & Leslie Brown who live on "that side of the mountain", I know Mark & Sharon Bullington are heading to the same motel as we are staying at and I would imagine Les & Syndi Kanzler will add to the party. We are all looking forward to seeing you and all our horsey friends..... Let the fun begin!
default_wink.png
:

Oh, that's NEXT weekend already? Well, if Cherry Bomb foals this week, I'll feel fine to go, and if not...well, we'll see how long I can get away for.

I had thought it was more towards the middle of February. Before I know it, it will be show season!

Lori, it will be nice to see you again and maybe we can talk more about Mouse's higher education. I have done NOTHING with him all winter, but I think it was for the best. *LOL*

If there are people in the NW that haven't joined this club, I'd suggest doing so as it's a lot of fun and lots of member benefits.
default_smile.png

Liz M.

www.nwmhc.com is their website for more information.

Unfortunately, I think I'm going to miss it this time. I'll be arriving in Portland from here in Arizona on the 2nd and will be meeting up with Les & Syndi on the 5th when they'll be heading back home from the meeting.

[SIZE=14pt]Oohhhh Lori, I will try and find something that you want to win at the raffle!!!! I haven't found anything to buy yet. Is there anything that you need?? :bgrin Can't wait to see you guys and meet Connie. [/SIZE]

That's it, Cherry Bomb will just have to come with! I am really missing out on socializing with the miniature horse crew. Been hanging around this part of the world too much.

Liz

I'm going, too, but only if Lori will share the raffle items!!! LOL, if not I'm totally going to rig it so she's stuck with all the garbage bags!!! I'm sure Donna would go for it! Just kidding Lori,.... :bgrin... BTW, hey Mom, mind if I bum a ride
default_whistling.gif
:?-Hilary

Hey, didja get the club email about the schedule change?

The raffle I think is going to be on Saturday now.

They wanna make sure people can get home to see the Super Bowl if they want to.

Hope we can see you there Saturday.

Liz

Latest posts

Back