Whoo Hoo. New colt is here!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mock2Farms

Reaction score
So we brought home our new CHAMPAGNE colt on Friday! He settled right in so I decided to clip him today and boy was I pleasently suprised! He is a clasic champagne with a creme gene. Hes the coolest color and I love his eyes! I will post some pictures as soon as I finish clipping him! YAY! Im excited!

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't wait to see pics
default_laugh.png

Okay.. Here are some pictures. I will get some body shots as soon as I have someone to hold him. I dont think his head is as long as it looks in these either, I think it looks long because of the halter I grabbed being to big? Who knows! I still think hes cute! lol He is about 3/4 of the way done with his clip job. He is being pretty good but I dont want to stress him out so Im going to finish tomorrow or the next day.

100_0962_edited.jpg

100_0960_edited.jpg

100_0956_edited.jpg

100_0955_edited.jpg

100_0953_edited.jpg

He has something funky going on with his skin.. I am going to post in the regular forum part about. You can see in the eye shots the little bald spot. He has little bald patches and some of them have little scabs? Im thinking its a fungus or rain rott but coming from a dry climate I dont have much experience with this stuff.

Congratulations on your new colt! I hope you are soon able to get his skin problem solved!
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back