Who won The Roman Chariot Race (Class 106)?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Magic Marker Minis

Reaction score
Stoopid computer... it froze up and I missed the class... I hope it was the lady with the four black matched Minis with red accent... (if so, then I want to be her when I grow up!) Loved it! (I'm 62 and I may have a few more years left in the old bones....)

Kari

I was watching too and poof! What a fun class!

Kari it was her that won National Champion. that is Jan Tobey from El Reno,Ok. I used to show with her nice woman.

Not your computer. Its keeps doing that! Darn and I love that class too

Yeah! I love her four matched black Minis... And RED is my color! I told Toni we needed to start looking for four matched black Minis... Were they mares, geldings, stallions, what?

I watched the class too and just KNEW they were going to win..What a turn out !!!!! What I want to know is where she got the plumes..hehehe

Plumes= Draft horse super store. All kinds.. Make your own from ostrich plumes foimd at Hobby Lobby. I did all my plumes I have on my circus cart.

Jan Tobey won National Champion, My daughter Deni Bruton got reserve National Champion with the other 4 abreast (they were the smallest horses out there) and Jamie Sweeney came in 4th place which almost gave us a sweep of the class because we all came to the show together and are stalling together...It just goes to show that you are never to old to beat the youngsters if you have the guts and determination...

Does anyone know what app or player to download so the show can be watched on an android phone? I posted on the back porch, but thought it might be seen here better. Congratulations to the winners of this class even though I didn't get to watch except for a snipit on FB.

Just a note: Class 106 was the Amateur Roman Chariot class, not the Roman Chariot Race. The Roman Chariot Race (single) is on Friday and is Class 310. It is a non-rated class also. (not that it matters that much to the thread I realize).

I was so upset when it froze!!! That's probably my favorite class to watch! But Im glad i got to watch the beginning with the 4 black minis! They were great out there! I hope to do this class one day when I'm an amateur!!
default_smile.png

Does anyone have this recorded? I would love to see it.

Thanks!

Back