Who were your favorite horses at AMHR Nationals?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was most likely Wauk A Way Jay Hawk.......
Jackie Tyler of Emerald Glenn Farm owns the Dam and Sire of Jayhawk. The Dam is Wauk A Way Sarah and the Sire is JJ Rimrock. My mare is bred to Rimrock for a April 2011 foal. I hope it looks like Jayhawk.

My favourites were Aztec Gold and a little mare that I fell in love with at Ashlands 2 years ago, Coventry Lanes Diva.
default_wub.png

If the owner's of these horses are forum memebers, it'd sure be sweet to see some photos!
default_yes.gif
Or, if you can/t post a pic, you can always post a link -- that way it doesn't have to be your horse, since the owner has posted it.

I follow a lot of horses and love many. I like each for different reasons though.

In Halter, I adore some of the horses that did very well this year.

All four over mares that I loved, all ended up in the Grands class! Can I pick ‘em or what? They include Rhapsody’s Absolute Elegance, Rhapsody’s Ruby Reign, SMHC’s She’s so Expensive(who I only seen at Nationals and fell in love!
default_wub.png
) and Caldwell’s an Affair to Remember. All stunning horses!

I love watching Walk-A-Way Jay Hawk.
default_wub.png

I also loved the weanling McCarthy’s Lonesome Dove, along with all three of Getitia’s weanling fillies (Hot Hanna, Hot Unbelievable and Hot Lady Gaga). These fillies all stood out, even for only being weanlings! Congratulation to their breeders!
default_aktion033.gif

In Driving, I like a horse, which in my mind is ideal for the class.

I loved watching Michigan’s Foxy Trotter, Walk-A-Way Kansas Twister, Stone Maples Mackenzies Joy, Winning Colours Main Attraction and of course my personal favourite Beaver!

Beaver, one of the most well known “Modern Mini” of today, known also as RFP Timed to Perfection. I met this pony in 2008, again in 2009 and watched him this year online; win both stakes at Congress and Mini Nationals. What a horse!
default_wub.png

There were some STUNNING horses this year! I had many friends there, and I was cheering for them all.
default_smile.png

I am for sure a a proud memeber of TEAM RUBY (Rhapsody’s Ruby Reign)

owned by Ray and Vicki Tobin and shown by both Vicki and Belinda.

Piano Man was easily my favorite! I got to go meet him and he was such a gorgeous and sweet boy, I would own an entire herd of horses just like him! I also loved the Roadster horse that Don Maas was showing! I cant remember its name though.

Latest posts

Back