Who sells the metal rolling carts for grooming supplies?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sanny

Reaction score
But I've seen lots of people with them at shows. We need one badly and I've kept an eye out for them in all the catalogs and at Fleet Farm, etc. but have not seen them. They are sturdy and have a handle and wheels and I think maybe three shelves/baskets??

Hey how you been how is the family? Havent seen you on here in a while hope all is well.

I was looking for these a couple weeks ago so far this is what I found

grooming carts

We bought our grooming cart from PrimeDesign at a horse show. I don't see them in the catalog but I know they have them. We paid $90.00 for ours.

Email: [email protected]

Good Luck.

Denisee

We have two, both won at the East Coast Miniature Horse Club show this past April. Our gelding was high point horse and my daughter was high point amateur in the AMHA show. Glad we won them, they are pretty high priced. The club got them from Double Diamond who supplied all of the halter bags, grooming totes, coolers and grooming carts for the prizes.

I really like them but the stingy part in me just cant see paying that much for them :eek:

Hi this is Russ Maas monkeys dad. I think we will have some of the open wheel bars at nat,

Latest posts

Back