Who is going to the World Show?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG ---Riverdance, that is absolutely terrible and I sure hope that the moving company is taking care of everything. That must hurt like heck. How long is the recovery time?

Lori & Lizzie, I sure wish both of you were coming to Texas. It would be neat to meet you in person. I have shown big horses for many years so I'm not sure why I get so nervous showing the miniatures. It really doesn't make much sense. I guess maybe it's my age. Also, thank you so much for the kind words about Hawk. They mean more to me than you will ever know.
default_wub.png

Parmela can't wait we had so much fun at centrals!!! Shake and bake

OMG ---Riverdance, that is absolutely terrible and I sure hope that the moving company is taking care of everything. That must hurt like heck. How long is the recovery time?

It does hurt, a lot! It is a compressed fracture. Had an MRI on Friday and will have more information Monday. The doctor has indicated that this will be a problem for the rest of my life. The moving company is not being that helpful. Do not return my calls. Spoke to their insurance department, they will pay my bills, but not up front, I have to pay them myself and with no insurance, it is not easy to do. The moving company will reimburse me, but I have to sign a release once I have finished with the doctor. what happens if I need surgery in another year or two? The moving company will not cover that.

Bill and I will be there too! First time since 1996! Been a while LOL! We'll be in the Richardson-Bass building also! We are bringing 6
default_doh.gif

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Joy
default_saludando.gif

Lauren and I will be there with five of the Thursday Kids, their families, and sixteen horses. What was I thinking? LOL. Unfortunately nothing is conditioned the way they should be. Can't decide if I am just lazy or old and lazy.
default_unsure.png

tkDSC_2594_edited.jpg

Tony, is that Little Man? He is precious!

I think it's awesome how much you guys do with your Thursday's Kids program.

Lauren and I will be there with five of the Thursday Kids, their families, and sixteen horses. What was I thinking? LOL. Unfortunately nothing is conditioned the way they should be. Can't decide if I am just lazy or old and lazy.
default_unsure.png

tkDSC_2594_edited.jpg

Tony,

You are neither Lazy OR old! I hope you do great with your "little" ones at the World show. They are True Miniature winners to me
default_smile.png

Susan O.

Am SO looking forward to seeing everyone!

Tony, don't worry about your horse's conditioning.....I imagine a lot of us are in the same boat with the extreme heat and wildfire evacuations....hard to work horses with such going on. Good luck to the Thursday's Kids!

Joylee 123, maybe we will be stalled in the same area of R/B?

Latest posts

Back