Who is going to the World Show?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Little Hooves

Reaction score
I have seen many posts about Nationals, and congrats on those with wins! I would have loved to go in person. As it was, I didn't really even have time to watch online. My friend from Utah won some top tens, and I thought that was pretty cool
default_smile.png
One day I'll go, I'm sure.

Now I am curious of those who are planning to go to Texas - anyone from my area? Washington state or the Pacific Northwest (WA/OR/ID).

Can I hitch a ride and come along! I finally have vacation hours saved up - haha
default_smile.png

I'll be heading to the World show with 9 horses. Too bad you aren't closer to me or I'd take you along.
default_yes.gif

Anybody who will be there, be sure to look me up in the Richardson Bass bldg. Redrock Miniature Horse Farm stalls.
default_smile.png

I'll be there with 3.

Little Kings Brumby Buck, Thousand Oaks Yashicas Monet, and Peakview Brumbys Unbelievable. Stabled near Ed Sisk in the Burnett Building

We're from the south west (Arizona), but we'll be there with three of our homegrowns. Lost Spoke's Winter DreamCatcher aka "Catch" (bay leopard stallion), Lost Spoke's W.D. Karma (black leopard yearling filly), and Lost Spoke's Lightning Strike (fewcap leopard stallion). They will be showing in the yearling filly classes, CCP driving classes, Versatility, Hunter, Stakes, Futurity, and of course, Multi-color. If you like the spotties and have time you're welcome to come by and visit with us, we'll be located on the main hallway of the Burnett building with Austin Van Wyck of Victory Lane Training Center. They have the green and gold stall front and we will have our Lost Spoke Ranch sign out front too. This visit invitation is for everyone!

Dawn
default_saludando.gif

Now I am curious of those who are planning to go to Texas - anyone from my area? Washington state or the Pacific Northwest (WA/OR/ID).

Can I hitch a ride and come along! I finally have vacation hours saved up - haha
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
We are going!
default_risa8.gif
:BananaHappy
default_new_multi.gif
:HappyBounce

I haven't been since 2009 and I'm SO excited to be going again! It will be Robert's first show.
default_new_shocked.gif
Not sure how he's going to respond to 8+ days of nothing but horses. We are stalled with Ed Sisk in the Burnett Bldg.

In 2009, Raven and I came home with 2 World Champions (open and ammy), 1 Reserve (color) and 1 top ten (4th - Best Matched Pair). This year I'm just trying to place!
default_unsure.png
I have Star Ridge Acres Golden Opportunity showing in Open and Ammy senior mares, maybe color once I see her coat and my friend's mare, Sunshine, showing in open and ammy jr mares. Neither is the seasoned show horse Raven was, so I'll be thrilled with anything we can latch our grubby little hands on!
default_new_rofl.gif

Please stop by and say hi!!!

He'll be well inducted!
default_laugh.png
At least at this show there will be lots to see and do.
default_yes.gif

Becky, you are too funny! I do think we'll find some non-horsey stuff to do....I think we'll need to or he might lose it.
default_biggrin.png

We'll be there stalled in Richardson-Bass near Redrock and Reflections, but only from Wednesday (before the show starts) through Friday evening. We are taking OMP Pizazzs Yessiree Bob for Youth 7 and Under Showmanship and Youth 12 and under Classic Pleasure Driving.

We'll be there. With 6. Richardson-Bass building. Stop in and say hi!

Reflections.....accross the aisle from Redrock.

Seems like a great place to go and meet people
default_smile.png
If I can swing it, maybe I'll go and maybe I could justify the trip by hauling horses or hay for people! I know Texans need hay right now.

We are going with 2 this year. Will be stalled in the Richard Bass building. Open invitation for anyone to stop & introduce yourselves.
default_smile.png

I will be there showing my senior stallion LM Idols Watch Me Like A Hawk. If you are looking for me, I am the one with the deer in the headlight look and almost ready to throw up. Last year, Danielle almost had to jump down over the wall to help as I thought I couldn't breath. See, don't I sound like a lot of fun to show with.
default_laugh.png

I will be there showing my senior stallion LM Idols Watch Me Like A Hawk. If you are looking for me, I am the one with the deer in the headlight look and almost ready to throw up. Last year, Danielle almost had to jump down over the wall to help as I thought I couldn't breath. See, don't I sound like a lot of fun to show with.
default_laugh.png
Wish we could go with you all but maybe another year. Even though we have done alot of showing in local pinto and some AMHR in past years I think I'd be just as nervous at World. Your guy is gorgeous Debbie. Enjoy!!!

Can't wait to go!!! We leave on Fri. We will be stalled ith blue ribbon. For those of u, who remember Calvin we will have his first and only foal there. His name is Firewaters Talladega Nights aka Riki Bobby.

default_laugh.png

I think Debbie, I'd be more nervous if I were showing against Hawk! He is one of my most favourite horses in the breed. There again, if you are that scared of being in the ring, just ship him over to California. We'll be sure to give him a lovely home and plenty of attention.
default_rolleyes.gif

But I will admit, even though I showed dogs and horses for 50+ years, I was always horribly nervous before going into the ring. I was ok once in the ring, but the waiting before a class, almost always had me looking for the nearest bathroom. Silly really, but I understand how you feel. I shall be watching for Hawk, wishing you good luck and sending calming vibes to you.

Lizzie

Yay Been! Can't wait to see you guys and the only Calvin baby too. Woo hoo!

Can't wait to go!!! We leave on Fri. We will be stalled ith blue ribbon. For those of u, who remember Calvin we will have his first and only foal there. His name is Firewaters Talladega Nights aka Riki Bobby.

I'll be there with 2 - Richardson-Bass building. My stalls are with Lightning Ridge. This will be my first Worlds and have to say I am already nervous. Hope to meet some of you!!!

Barbie

This will be my first AMHA World Show that I will miss in many years.
default_no.gif
With my move to Florida, I just did not have time to condition my horses.

Now, with a broken back, I can not even go watch.
default_crybaby.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back