Who is going to The San Antonio AMHA/AMHR Show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JWC sr.

Reaction score
Who all is going to the show put on by the San Antonio AMHA/AMHR club. We are going and taking 2 geldings/2 stallions. Plus B & B Training will be bringing our colt with her to the show.
default_wacko.png

By the way don't forget to get some raffle tickets for the show gelding they are giving away at the show!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_yes.gif

Looking forward to a fun weekend, hope to see everyone there!
default_wub.png

I'll be there, leaving tomorrow with 4 mares and maybe one more. Gonna be a hot one, bring lots of fans!

Jan

Wish I Would have known about this sooner I would have made plans to go its only a 4 hr drive lol I wouldnt show just come to watch
default_wink.png
and get an idea if the showing is for me or not
default_unsure.png

ShashwatAcres come on down, it will be a fun show and you can get a feel for AMHR and AMHA shows/horses at the same time.
default_wink.png
default_saludando.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_yes.gif

FUN FUN Fun
default_risa8.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
default_488.gif

Yes, I will be there for all three days , Both shows . It is going to be really HOT. Bringing Three under driving horses , One over and Two halter geldings . I will also have a few others there for consideration. Looking forward to seeing everyone. I might even buy a raffle ticket , like I need another horse, ha ha, Glad to hear that Supreme will be able to make it.

We had planned on coming, but Kelsey is going into the hospital tomorrow and so no show for us. We will have a 2yr old gelding with Ed. Let me know how he does!

We will be coming down Saturday for the A show Sunday, in spite of warnings from my family and others about the heat and overdoing it too early. My brother had stents put in and took it easy for two weeks then overdid it and they had to be redone, but that was ten years ago. The doctor told me that I had to take it easy for five days, then could go normal and it has been a week today. Bought a new fan today and asked if we might possibly be a little closer to the ring than usual. We will see. We are bringing eight head becaise we haven't been able to show this year. One of the Thursday Kids will be making her debut and her family is very helpful, so think that it will be fine. Just really dread the heat. In Austin we have had twenty-two record temperature days and no rain. Our place looks worse than I have ever seen it in fifteen years.

Enough of that. Yes, we will be there. LOL.

Do you know approx. how long the show will run Sunday? I will be coming to San Antonio that day and would love to bring the grandkids out if the show will be still be going Sun. afternoon. We came last year and they really enjoyed it. The three year old fell in love with a new born mule someone had stalled there. She just wouldn't believe me when I kept telling her it wasn't beautiful like all the horses there. Guess it was the first baby mule she had ever seen. Gotta admit I did think it was kinda cute too.

Will there be any tack sales or someone to sharpen some blades?

Thanks and good luck with the show.

The show will still be going Sunday afternoon. Supreme equine design will be there Fri. Sat and some of Sunday Jackie said her husband will probably not stay till the end of the show. I am not sure about a blade sharpener. I know for a fact that Marilyn will be bringing her little mule again this year. He was a big hit last year.

WIsh I could come but I am working Saturday and Sunday so its a no go
default_no.gif
this time. I hope all that is going has a wonderful weekend and I want to see pictures
default_wink.png
default_laugh.png

If I remember right last year it was over about 5 - 6:00 that evening. Supreme Equine will be there for sure and I do not know for sure but there is normally someone to sharpen blades at most shows. Hope to see you there!!
default_saludando.gif

Val, tell Kelsy I will be thinking about her and I hope things go well at the hospital for her. The rest of you folks, I wish you all could be there I hear it is going to be the biggest show in Texas this year as far as numbers are concerned.
default_bye-sad.gif

See everyone there.
default_wub.png

Have fun everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:
Christina,

Jack Wilkins was the photographer, same as last year.

Jan

Latest posts

Back