who is going to Perry Ga show this weekend?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jegray21

Reaction score
This will be my first time showing my new stallion...and it's only Monday and I am already nervous...just wondering who else will be at the Area 3 show this weekend...

Last edited by a moderator:
I will be there, Were bringing 4 horses to show....

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going, but just to watch as I haven't got my mini's papers back. I do hope to bring mine over to let them see everything as I keep them just a mile and a half from the Ag Center. I hope I can meet people as I'm new to showing minis. We used to show the big guys till my Daughter went to college. It's in the new Horse Arena this year which has A/C .

I will be there with my 4 geldings. Although Im not sure what I was thinking when I decided to bring 4 horses to show! Thankfully 2 are just yearlings and will only be in 1 halter class each.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there this weekend.

Tammy

I will be there with my 4 geldings. Although Im not sure what I was thinking when I decided to bring 4 horses to show! Thankfully 2 are just yearlings and will only be in 1 halter class each.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there this weekend.

Tammy

Tammy, are you bringing your shetland?

Tina

Latest posts

Back