Where to find miniature measuring stick

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Range

Reaction score
I need to measure my mini for her permanent papers and for showing, where can I find a measuring stick? I've been to a couple sites and can't find one! Or...does anyone know how to make one?

Thanks.

I got mine from Ozark mountain, they have a lot of mini supplies, you can check them out on their website.

Star lake tack may have them too.(?)

I need to measure my mini for her permanent papers and for showing, where can I find a measuring stick? I've been to a couple sites and can't find one! Or...does anyone know how to make one?

Thanks.
If you want a measurement for permanent papers, it has to be done by a steward.

You can contact one or it can be done at a show. It has to be after the horse actual 3rd

birthday.

[quoteI f you want a measurement for permanent papers, it has to be done by a steward.

You can contact one or it can be done at a show. It has to be after the horse actual 3rd

birthday.quote]

On the back of of AMHR Temporary papers It says: " Based on my personal measurement (or personally supervised measurement")

I have never had a steward measure for me for AMHA OR AMHR.

Sandy

[quoteI f you want a measurement for permanent papers, it has to be done by a steward.

birthday.quote]

On the back of of AMHR Temporary papers It says: " Based on my personal measurement (or personally supervised measurement")

I have never had a steward measure for me for AMHA OR AMHR.

Sandy

I never have for R because you can do it yourself.. i built my own measure stick works great. Even has a bubble in it to make sure it is level lol

Latest posts

Back