Where to find leather??

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keri

Reaction score
I'm getting a pony cart in July. The leather wraps need to be replaced (dry rotted). Where do I go about finding that kind of stuff? Is there a place that they are already cut to size and you just have to tack them on (has stitches in them already)? I've done quite a few cart re-finishes, but never had to replace the leather. I'd like to have it ready to go for my mid-Aug show. So need to start getting the repair stuff now for when I do get it. Thanks!

We redid my "new" older model Jerald showcart. All we did was call them up and tell them what we wanted to replace and they sent the parts. VERY reasonable and helpful!

Lucy

Thanks! Didn't even think about checking on ebay. I'm not sure on the brand of the cart (maybe a wilform or something like that).

Any carriage shop should have the patent shaft wrap materials available. Just tell them what size you need and they'll send them out! Iowa Valley Carriage would be a good one to start with.

Leia

Back