Where have all the Classic Shetlands Gone?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Kim,

I take offense to that "Best" hackneys are Canadian remark
biggrin.gif
LOL. Some of us crossed the border years ago and brought a few of those genes back to the states.
rolleyes.gif

And you guys could have kept 6/8 Time up there as now he is in Darrell's hands and now we are going to have to deal with his offspring in the states.
yes.gif

By the way, what did Art end up getting in the trade ?

Amber

Hey Amber!!

RFP is at Darryl's??? Oh crap for you guys LOLOLOLOLOL. Hadn't heard anything, mind U I have had the head down and working like a dog!

Ya you Yanks sneak across the border once and a while to steal those good genes!

Let me know Amber if you hear of anyone looking for a nice pony. Woodster is still looking for a home (Mom can't drive ponies for at least a year and she has the broodmare in foal to Mark so she can wait
ohmy.gif
) ). Pm if you want info.

Take care!

Kim

Amber,

Art went to Kolkman's planning to take one pony home but Darrel through in another one in the deal. He has 2 three year olds, a chesnut cobtail "Heartland Splish-splash" by Equality and a long tail "Heartland Cheers" don't know it's sire!

Thanks for the info Devon,

Have you heard how the Equality colt looks ? Have heard mixed reactions to the offspring. So far the comments have been that they are nice but not as Extreme as the stud ?

Kim, I will keep my ears open. Good luck, seems like eveyone is looking for the "next up and coming" and not the "been there sure things".
no.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Amber,

I haven't heard ANYTHING on the colts. Seems to me that some of them should be showing harness by now??? He is extreme FOR SURE...I would find a home for him in a minute! But interesting to me that none have hit the ring that I know of and Darryl does get them out fairly young.

Kim

Back