Where can I get a harness girth?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Estelle

Reaction score
HI there...I got a new leather harness for my mini. I got it from Ebay and it was surprisingly nice quality, fits well. However, it didnt come with a girth. Does anyone know where I can get just a girth for it? I did a internet search and didnt come up with a thing...new to minis and harnesses so Im lost. I have always owned riding horses (40 years almost) but this is a first for me. Thanks for you help folks!

Boy, you got lucky!! I always steer newcomers away from harnesses on Ebay, and everyone else for that matter! I would contact the seller because it SHOULD come with a girth. If you strike out, call Lisa at Ozark Miniatures and she can get one for you. Buying from a reputable tack vendor means lots of support before and after the sale :aktion033:

have tried to conact the seller, but no response at least so far. I agree I got lucky with ebay...but this is nice quality leather and fit great! and for 109 including shipping I got one heck of a deal. When I first got it I thought it was stiff...well duh, I live in maine it had been in my car in 32 degree weather for 2 days of couse it was stiff! LOL once it warmed up it is extremly soft and pliable. Thanks for the contact for a girlth I'll get a hold of them!

Boy, you got lucky!! I always steer newcomers away from harnesses on Ebay, and everyone else for that matter! I would contact the seller because it SHOULD come with a girth. If you strike out, call Lisa at Ozark Miniatures and she can get one for you. Buying from a reputable tack vendor means lots of support before and after the sale :aktion033:

do you have a phone number for her? best time to call? probably weeks days huh?

HI there...I got a new leather harness for my mini. I got it from Ebay and it was surprisingly nice quality, fits well. However, it didnt come with a girth. Does anyone know where I can get just a girth for it? I did a internet search and didnt come up with a thing...new to minis and harnesses so Im lost. I have always owned riding horses (40 years almost) but this is a first for me. Thanks for you help folks!

www.minitack.com

1 888 775-6446

Yep, that was a good price, especially with a good fit!. Was it from tack-wholesale?

Its from "Undersaddle" Im sure with ebay I just got lucky..I find with horse tack on there sometimes you get lucky and get a deal, but many times you get exactly what you paid for! ; o ) Im on the minitack site right now order a girth..thanks!

www.minitack.com

1 888 775-6446

Yep, that was a good price, especially with a good fit!. Was it from tack-wholesale?

you dont know how they ship by any chance to you? post office, UPS, Fedex? How they ship tells me which address to have them ship to home or work...
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back