When you reach a certain age......

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty

Reaction score
I decided since I'm stupid 60 years old now I'm going to pull out all the stops and do whatever I feel like doing that makes me happy! And if that involves going through my 2nd, 3rd, or 4th childhood again so be it!

I just couldn't help myself. I had out the stuff playing with my grandbaby and was forced to use my imagination again. Enjoy my crazyness

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQwM6YeH8BQ

OMG! That was too cute. Marty, your imagination is definitely intact; and, you and your granddaughter are going to have loads of fun together.

Marty, My boys loved this! They laughed and laughed. Thanks for bringing us all joy!

Made me smile! Thank you!

Emmy potential!!
default_yes.gif

Loved it! Please make some more!

(I have the exact beanie horse sitting on top of the tv, they are so cute. I also have the draft bay one with the red ribbons)

OOOOHHHH! You made my day!!! Happy Dance- Happy Dance!!! Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!

SOMEHOW TURNING 60 LOOSENS YOU UP TO ALL KINDS OF NEW ADVENTURES........AND YOU CARE LESS ABOUT WHAT SOMEONE WILLL THINK.....ENJOYING IT....

Back