When did Erica's mare Rowdy

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Russ

Reaction score
I just went to the cam and there is a foal laying down in the stall.

Darn it....I must have missed it last night. What did she have?

Here's a few pictures from just my phone......at just a few hours old. Hopefully she'll get to go outside maybe tomorrow for a bit, if the rain stays away and can get some better ones. She has a goregous head on her and has a hair coat already 3" I swear, her and the colt born a few weeks ago are ready for blizzard conditions...

Not sure on her color yet......black, sooty bucksking, smutty colored bay.......who knows.

Rowdy of course is proud of her, she's a great mom and has only had fillies - Cloverbud, Behold, Believe and Besty and now #5...

IMG_0276.jpg

IMG_0284.jpg

IMG_0282.jpg

and Russ I think Angel is thinking about maybe getting down to business this week?? Along with others maybe, the domino effect is fixing to start I think.......

Hi Erica, Congrats on the new filly. I have always like Rowdy's babies. I think they are so nice.

What a cutie!!
default_wub.png
Congratulations Erica!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah Hey...you're not keeping up with your photos this year!!
default_laugh.png
You need to put pics of all your pretty babies on the pinned foal thread!!
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
What a cutie!! Congratulations Erica!! Hey...you're not keeping up with your photos this year!! You need to put pics of all your pretty babies on the pinned foal thread!!
default_laugh.png
I've been trying to wait until they had NAMES lol........I'm batting 1 for 4 on names this year, just haven't taken time to sit down and pin names to them yet.

It's been a crazy winter, with ice storms, no power, 18 mares foaling, building a new tack room to the barn, trying to get around to putting 12 show horses up, and putting up a new roundpen.......I'm WAY behind on a lot of things
default_wacko.png

What a cutie!! Congratulations Erica!! Hey...you're not keeping up with your photos this year!! You need to put pics of all your pretty babies on the pinned foal thread!!
default_laugh.png
I've been trying to wait until they had NAMES lol........I'm batting 1 for 4 on names this year, just haven't taken time to sit down and pin names to them yet.

It's been a crazy winter, with ice storms, no power, 18 mares foaling, building a new tack room to the barn, trying to get around to putting 12 show horses up, and putting up a new roundpen.......I'm WAY behind on a lot of things
default_wacko.png
You are busy.

I would love to come and help
default_wub.png
just too get away from this long cold winter..which does not want to leave.

CONGRATULATIONS ON a nice Filly

Boy, she sure does have a fluffy coat and is a cutie! Rowdy is an excellent mom too...can tell she just adores her foals.
default_wub.png

Congratulations!

Back