When breeding AMHA to Welsh...this is what you get

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Megasthenes Miniatures

Reaction score
Just wanted to show off our young colt, born this year.

He is the result of the breeding of my silverdapple AMHA stallion to my black Welsh Mountain mare.

And I love him, he floats on air when he trots, he's just a little thoroughbred. He's not mine anymore, but owned now by one of my best friends.

Meet MM's Snake Eyes of Guardian Ayra (he was partially named after our oldest Tosa female, she had a very bad life before she came to life the happy life with our friends and sadly died when she finally had the home she dreamt of all her life), silverdapple son of QMF's A Blue Victory.

Snakeyjun085.jpg

Snakeyjun082.jpg

Snakeyjun081.jpg

SnakeEyes4.jpg

Beautiful
default_wub.png
I'd love to see pics of him when he gets older (yearling etc.).

I'll do my best, want to make some pics next spring, hopefully he has folded out a little bit by then..they get through these stages sometimes, you would think they will mature into something you never meant it to be...LOL but then, when they get older, they develop just nice!

Wow!
default_new_shocked.gif
He's stunning!
default_wub.png
I would love to follow him as he matures. Very interesting. Thanks for posting about him.

Gorgeous little fella!

And for future reference, 1 meter is just a bit longer than 1 yard. So, that would probably be within AMHR B size.

Oh what a handsome guy! I see a wonderful carriage horse in the making for he already breaks over at th poll naturally. Those silver ponies are just beautiful under harness (yes I'm partial to one). Can't wait to see him when he's older. Very good cross and I would do it again.

Karen

WOW! He is very striking.....................congrats on such a good cross.

Beth

Oh, My goodness, what a beautiful colt. Thought I would ad that this years National Supreme Under Futurity horse's (Lucky Harts American Expression) great great grand mother (Whitie's mother-) was a little Welsh pony. Go to the Well they used to say.

Oh, I am so mad at this darn dial up internet. I have been trying to get to your site and it won't take me there. Please keep pictures coming. Do you have many Welsh ponies? Thank you for the treat.

I can't stop thinking about this. Can anyone tell me if there is a 1/2 Welsh registry, like there is a 1/2 Arab one. I keep thinking about George running with a bunch of Mt. Ponies. Oh Boy -Here we go again.

Back