Whats the cheapest easy to use editing software?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mydaddysjag

Reaction score
I've decided to put one of my horses up for sale since he will be showing in the same division as my main show horse next year, and there is only one of me. He would clean up at open and 4h shows, but for amhr he would do good in color, and moves beautiful, and really should be trained to drive. I will be showing him at some open shows to get him out and seen, as well as at a county fair where he will be stabled for 5 days. I was thinking instead of making a tacky for sale sign to hang on his stall door, it would be nice to get a few good pictures of him, and make a collage type thing. The only half decent pictures I have of him now are as a yearling, they are curtain shots from a show. He's three now, so I guess its time to take new pics.

Problem is we dont have anywhere pretty to take pictures, so the background would need to be changed. I would ideally like to have 2 or 3 pictures of him (like silhouettes of his body, and maybe his head) on all the same background, then have it say for sale and give my contact information.

The problem is, I have no clue how to do this, or the software to even try. I dont have the money to hire someone to do it unfortunately.

Can you recommend a program that can do this?

Theres a free program out there called gimp. I don't really know of any other cheap programs. I use Adobe Photoshop myself.

Latest posts

Back