What's Everyone Doing .....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JumpinJackFarm

Reaction score
My Hubby & I will be working tomorrow....but the rest of the weekend looks clear...so far :aktion033: I need to do some "dead heading" on many,many Dahlia's....weed many weeds & have a BBQ
default_yes.gif
: What are you guys doing
default_yes.gif
: Have a Fun weekend, Teri

No plans really, just to enjoy the 3 day weekend!!!!! :aktion033:

I took new pictures and posted them on my website of some of my long ears, I hadn't updated for awhile, and posted some cute horsey pics of some of the weanling with my daughter on the main board.

Not much else!

I think we have rain in our forecast, but that is ok, we need it!!!!

We have a busy weekend ahead of us. It started tonight, a cousin and his family who I havent seen in over 25 yrs stopped in..his wife LOVES horses, they are coming back on Sunday. Tomorrow, Bob and Chris want to finsih bailing up 2 fields, then we have to go to our cottage for a bar-b-que with more friends, at least I know we dont have to spend the night, our friends are going to stay there..
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:, in between I will have to run home to check on the horses and feed. On Sunday, more freinds and relation coming over, we'll be having a cook out and probably sitting around the campfire till lord knows when....Monday, I get to clean up the mess from the past 2 days before everyone stops back over to say Good -By. (we have friends staying at or cottage, and some of my relatives are on vacation in our area, and the lake by our house is packed with resorters, and most are freinds of ours so alot will be stopping by before closing up there homes for the winter) I really do HATE this weekend. Of course, my sister and her family will be up too. ...and I have a small 3 bedroom home only...I think I need a big bed and breakfast type of home!!! Oh well, we all need friends. :bgrin
default_yes.gif
: Anyone else want to come over????? Corinne

Corinne....how funny.... I am cracking up :lol: I am sooo sorry...been there & sadly done that. :eek: Have a Fun weeekend :aktion033: Teri

Have a great weekend Michele....I will, for surely check out your new pics. Teri

Hi, I don't know if this question applies to me but I am going to post weather you want to know or not :bgrin .

I took the day off and took my 3 year old to Ottawa with a friend and her daughter. We went to the Zoo there (I normally don't like zoo's but this one was really nice and the animals looked good) then we went to Build a Bear. I don't know if you know what that is, they are kinda new around here. It is a neat place, the kids like it, you pick a animal,stuff it, brush it and pick everything from underware to shoes for them. You also get a birth certificate. Oh and did I mention the last step? Paying for for them! $78.00 for a dressed up kitty
default_wacko.png
: . It was worth it, they had fun and I took lots of pictures to make sure we can relive the fun and get my $ worth :lol: .

Hope you all have a safe and fun weekend ! I am broke and tired so I'm staying home! :bgrin , Nikki

Hi, I don't know if this question applies to me but I am going to post weather you want to know or not :bgrin .

Yes Nikki...you too...your part of the donkey clan now
default_yes.gif
: The build a bear thing is something every little girl must do. My girls did it a few years ago....and yes their adoption fees are up there.

I hope Corinne is surviving her weekend...I am kinda liking my low key'd weekend this time around instead of cooking & entertaining for a bunch of loved ones.

Julie...did you go to a four star resort this weekend?

I was trying not to drown, we got 3" of rain and are getting another 1" today. But on the brighter side, the grass is green again and my birdbath is full

Hi EVERYONE! I survived my weekend. You know the old saying "glad to see company come..but" well, that was me by Monday. I swear they all think I am running a bed and breakfast. I normally would hate days like today..its hot and muggy and Joe (my freind/farrier) stopeed over with his horse and we ended up trimming about 10 horses of mine. Well, they needed it and I am glad its done, BUT I just wanted a day off to relax...tomorrow I am having a "gelding party" with of course my vet. Little do some of my boys know what is in store for them! Might just do a jack too. THEN--I am going to relax for the rest of the week! REALLY I AM. (and probably in a few weeks when no company is around I will be missing it, but I made it thru another summer...it sucks living in the country and a resort area on top of it, not to mention Packer country, but the way they play who would want to admit that!!!) OH WELL--the joys... Glad everyone had a nice quiet stressfree weekend, that was safe. Corinne

Latest posts

Back