Whats A Fair Marker Value 4 This Filly ?? Help Thanks

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

patrioticminiaturehorses

Reaction score
I would like to start off by saying I would really appreicaite it if you would not remove this posting I am NOT SELLING a horse on here! I am NOT breaking any rules! This is very immature to act this way & unfair to treat people whom don't list every other min on here just because I am not a regular you feel you have some power.Seriously is that the best thing you can do with your free time. You could be helping the needy for Gods sake.This is obviously NOT the way to treat people and I have no problem speaking my mind.I just wish people would mind there business and keep to them selves.I am NOT hurting anyone or anything by this posting!

Hello I am & considering getting rid of this filly wanting to get suggestions on what similar fillies like mine may sell for.

She is a Classic 50% Arenosa filly born in 2006 she currantly stands aprox 36" give or take a little.

I had big plans on keeping this gorgeous filly.

she has a typy head, long archy neck, nice flowing body, FLASHY FLASHY movement & attitude to burn !

So please give me your suggestions on what might be a fair market value considering the market is slow and that hay prices are on the rise.I would like her to be shown so also what kind of discounts do people ussually give to shows homes

Thank you for reading
default_smile.png

picture when she was a foal

Just wanted to say, very pretty little lady.

Latest posts

Back