Whatchadointhisweekend?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty

Reaction score
Jerry's going to be working in Georga on Saturday and the boys are going to be canoeing down the river so that leaves me to just mess around in the barn doing my thing. I have to pick up some shavings and strip a couple of stalls and have a groom fest for some very shedding little horses.

On Sunday, I'm hoping to get my cattle panel built round pen down this weekend. It's just way too small, not what I'm used to. It's only like 30 feet and after one go-round I'm dizzy, so it's useless. I need to get it re-located somewhere else where I can add in more panels, at least another 4 or 5 so I can use it again.

Then we've got some fence moving and fixing to do yet again so I hope Jerry and the boys are in the mood.

No clipping because all my blades are dull and I have to send them off for sharpening.
default_sad.png

Then I have to get my Doofus Awards ready so if you havent's sent your story in to my PM please do it now.

Doesn't sound too exciting.

So whatchadointhisweekend?
default_yes.gif
:

Have fun and stay safe and Timmy wants to tell you thanks for bailing him out of the pokey and "GOD BLESS US EVERYONE" :saludando:

I get to spend all day Saturday and Sunday at the soccer fields for 4 boys - 3 teams - 3 different times
default_wacko.png
: We have a rain makeup Sat and regular games Sun. So I am off to do barn stuff now
default_yes.gif
:

Well I thought I would be in Illinois with Ginia witnessing my FIRST mini delivery. But Sally went and did it all on her own on Wednesday.

So I'm off to Ohio for Saturday and Sunday to the McCabe clinic. My drivers and riders will get a break this weekend.

THIS is one busy weekend. I have 4 bundles to finish, Glacia & Aidan are coming tonite, Bob will be here tomorrow, Tracy and company will arrive "sometime" to pick up Fiona's new filly, I gotta clean the barn now, but the house just shines! Then I gotta bake something for us and for Tracy's bunch for the road! Busy busy busy!!!

Playing with the puppy! Playing with the puppy some more! Hugging and kissing the puppy! And did I say playing with the puppy!

(Really, I have housework to do, but I don't think I am going to get it done!)

Feed and Food shopping, cleaning house, barn and cages, trimming dirty little birdie feets, and dirty little pony feets! LOL!!!! :bgrin

And hopefully, taking our tiny charges for a nice walk, and lots of brushing and hugging!!
default_wub.png
: It would be nice to sneak in a short nap too, but I am not counting on it!
default_wink.png
:

Nancy
default_smile.png

Waking up early and heading down to Miamisburg Ohio for the McCabe clinic all weekend. I'm really excited. We're either driving down there each morning and coming back home at night OR if i can get things my way, we're just going to rent a hotel saturday night. I dont feel like driving that much and the gas price is prob. more then what it would cost to rent a hotel for saturday night. Sunday im also going to the McCabe clinic. Looking forward to both days so much.

I have to get home and get packed (if i can talk dad into staying at a hotel).

So not horse training or horse related things going on around the house for me since i wont be home any. These next couple weekends are packed full.

Monday, no school!!!

Then next thursday our FFA is leaving to go down to columbus ohio for state convention. Will be gone thursday, friday, saturday and will be home around 3pm sunday. Then weekend after that is may 13th (saturday after this) and i got my first AMHR show with kay!
default_smile.png

Leeana

Hopefully, the usual. Horse chores, a movie, maybe out to lunch.

Kelsey, my blue merle collie who will be 1yo on Monday, has been limping and goes to the vet this afternoon. Hopefully, we will not need to do anything emergency like this weekend to get her on the mend.

working 7pm-7am friday..7-7 saturday and 12-8 sunday...same next week i think

TAKING SYMONE TO A BIRTHDAY PARTY, AND GETTING MY TWINKLES LEGS MASSAGED, HOPING TO BRING HIM AND MY FILLY TO A FAIR ON MONDAY, SO ILL TAKE PLENTY OF PICTURES,
default_yes.gif
: AND PHONING A FEW FREINDS, MY HOUSE IS UPSIDE DOWN AS WELL SO THERES NO POINT IN WORRYBG ABOUT KEEPING IT TOO CLEAN AS WEVE PLASTERERS COMING,AND ALL OUR CARPETS UP, I HAD A GOOD TIME TODAY, I TOOK FANCYHEELS UP TO MY DAUGHTERS SCHOOL AND THEY ALL LOVED ON HER... TAKE CARE AND HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND EVERYONE :saludando: ILL BE ENJOYING THE LYE INS LOL

I will be staring at my mare waiting and hoping and waiting & hoping some more for a foal to arrive.

I obviously am not getting much sleep, so I am not going to be sleeping...I may just have to get some yard work done too, I have given up on the housework, besides housework is way over-rated...haha, I would rather be in the barn anyway. :bgrin

Sitting around and relaxing, since I had a biopsy done today. I am sore and SORE.

I will probably go out and watch my hubby work with Sasha some and Harley some, then I think I am gonna take a few naps and play with my kids too.

:aktion033: Making head bands for the girls for Mayday[beltane].

Last night went out to dinner with Tracy and my uncle, which was really fun! Dont get to spend as much time with him as I would like and he is my very favorite relative (dont tell the rest of the family that!
default_wink.png
: )...but then later on that evening I felt like I was coming down with the flu and...ugh!! :no: Thankfully, I do feel alittle better this morning, so I have to go into work from 9-2 ...sigh...then I am coming home to take a nap! Tracy and I are going down to Salem this evening for a "deaf comedy night" (they have interpreters), so we will see lots of friends down there and should be fun. Tomorrow our family is celebrating my grandmother's 97th birthday at the nursing home...gonna be about 25 people there. Other than all that, doing my regular chores...laundry, vacuuming, etc...neverending stuff!!
default_wacko.png
:

Probably a few chores around here. Got the jumps painted yesterday, some yard work and flower planting to do. Probably go to the Crab and Wine Festival and down to Manzanita to the Left Coast Siesta for dinner (yum hot sauce been a while since we've been there) and if it clears up, a walk on the beach at sunset.

Since it's raining today, Mouse gets a reprieve on trying on his surcingle and officially beginning to learn how to drive. Once the jumps are dry, we will probably set up a small course and go over them instead of the individual impromptu (i.e. poles placed over buckets and/or chairs or pieces of ladder set on edge) jumps we've been doing.

I've also got some paint touchups to do since my two little boys seem to think I LOVE their pencil drawings so much that now I have "murals" in my bedroom and now my living room molding around the windows. (*LOL*/GRR) Not that the paint didn't need redoing anyway!

I WAS going to suggest a road trip to spectate at Oregon Gold AMHR show in Eugene, but with the fuel prices climbing out of control, I think we'll spend it on dinner out close to home.

Liz M.

let's see...

Branding some calves and then hauling pairs out to summer pasture.

Brushing horses, they are shedding like crazy; if this keeps up, I may be able to skip the full body clip (too cold to full body clip before mid to late May).

Clean corrals, haul some hay to the minis (it's stacked by the full-size horse corral), and I'm sure there's more, but that's all I can think of.

[SIZE=18pt]We had riding lesson #2 today and we are going to look at a pony tomarrow. I hope it works out for the kids this pony is a negotionable $550. She was used as a pony ride pony, but the gentleman wants to stick to his shetlands and she's 14 hands. That's okay because then Cassidy and Noah will get more than 1 or 2 years out of her. She's 13 years old. [/SIZE]

Christy

Latest posts

Back