What would your Patronus be?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ohmt

Reaction score
The fiance and I had a Harry Potter movie marathon today and the question came up. I thought it might be fun to hear what people think theirs would be. Jeff told me mine would be a collie and I think his would be a black bear.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine would probably be a cat or a wolf. A cat because in the dictionary next to the word 'crazy-cat-lady' would be my picture. A wolf because I've always been drawn to them. Awesome question by the way!
default_smile.png

Mine would have to be either some kind of cat (tiger) or a horse

I would have to say Tiger as well. Tigers have always been my favorite animal. Horses are obviously right up there too with cats next. Would have to be a Siberian Tiger though LOL!

I couldn't find this word in my dictionary so I had to look it up:

Mine would be the great American Bald Eagle.

Mine would be a dog -- a terrier/poodle mix to be precise. Smart, stubborn and never afraid to growl at those who think they're in charge.

Lots of good ones! It's fun to ask those closest to you what they think yours would be too
default_smile.png

I'd be scared to ask those closest to me...I'm sure a chicken and 'donkey' would be popular answers (among other things - depending on who's answering). Lol

Latest posts

Back