What would you do?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
l like to keep things simple when it comes to the minis
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

barnsign.jpg
LOL, I love it, i'll have to get me one like that.
default_biggrin.png

LOVE THE SIGN!!!!!!!

I live across the street from a church. For two years everything has been fine till this past summer. The little girls would come over and see the horses and pet them and I was concerned but the horses didn't hang around a long time with them so I didn't worry to much. And the girls seemed to be having such a good time with them. WELL THIS SUMMER, the LITTLE BOY'S came over and I caught them HITTING my horses in the head!!!!!!!! Needless to say I went running out there and was mad as all get out. I told them to KNOCK IT OFF otherwise I was going to take them over to their parents and pastor and have them punished for hitting my horses. They ran. I haven't seen ANY of them back since then. I'm hoping come spring they all stay away. If they don't I think I'll get a sign about the fingers and about being SHOT, like this sign!!!!!!!!

I usually welcome people who come to see my horses, I've had families walk over and are very gracious and ask to see them, if I'm out there. I've had people ask through other people if they could come visit and I love it, it's a great way to educate them. But, I won't tolerate people being mean to my animals. EVER, TJ

Because she is a mail order bride and also taking pictures, she may be sending them back home to wherever she came from to show how much fun she is having here. Maybe she's even telling her relatives they are her horses. Anyhow, I still think she is getting too close for my comfort zone and I would polietly try and establish some kind of repore with her and her husband and let them both know of my concerns. If that doesn't work, a gate will.
default_saludando.gif

l like to keep things simple when it comes to the minis
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

barnsign.jpg

I like!!

I no longer breed animals and I like my privacy. Don't like to be rude but I find around here if someone is looking, they are up to no good. You don't come down this road unless you live here(those ones wave Hi and sometimes stop to talk a bit across the fence) or those that don't live here Most likely casing out the house or looking where they can poach from the road. Have had my fencing cut one to many times in the past. Plus the issues of the son of the elder lady that used to own this place before the State took it over and sold it to us. Can't trust any strangers in the area.

The police hasn't even found the person that murdered the Elder up the road.

I have "no trespassing for any reason signs".

(Still love this farm though)

I have gotten my signs from Voss, if they don't have something you want, they can make it for you in any language.

http://www.vosssigns.com/OA1.htm

You can also put a remote gate across your drive, so you don't have to get out to open and close it.

http://www.mightymule.com/

She might not understand English but I bet she knows the word NO and you can make shewing motions with your hands and point for her to get off your place. Believe me, that is universal for leave.

Back