What we did today ...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leeana

Reaction score
Today was just full of fun and thrilling things to do. I wanted to start conditioning today. Started with Coco, well turns out Coco isnt the biggest fan of exersizing. So i turned him out with Joey for about 10 minutes which when them two get together equals about 2hrs of exersizing. I figured it was the next best thing.

Started out peaceful with a little chasing, bitting and more chasing followed by even more bitting.

100_0300.jpg

Then they stepped it up a bit and had a little race to see if mini's or shetlands were faster!

100_0299.jpg

Turns out Mini's are faster ..so Joey vented some anger and jumped on Coco

100_0286.jpg

Then they kissed and made up like the good little geldings they are!

100_0293.jpg

After that Coco decided he had bothered Joey enouph so he went off to scratch some and mind his own bussines

100_0277.jpg

So since Coco and Joey were not giving me any more action shots ...i moved on to Royal. We made allot of progress today. Worked on some halter skills as you see below, then lunged and jumped a bit.

Very Nice!

b700a6b1.jpg

Practiced some more ..

AfterConditioning.jpg

Then we decided to go trot some ..

MeRoyTrotting.jpg

MeandRoyal.jpg

I love my Royal! After that long workout Royal needed some TLC
default_yes.gif
:

RoyalBadPic.jpg

They just wanted to share!

Thanks

Leeana H.

[SIZE=12pt]Looks like you and your lil guys had fun!!Royal is stunning
default_yes.gif
:
[/SIZE]

Aww theres pretty little Royal
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
:

Has he shed out quite a bit? Looks much more roanie! He looks great Leeana, I knew you two would be good together. Give him a hug for me ( But not for Molly
default_wink.png
: )

Posted Today, 10:10 PM Aww theres pretty little Royal

Has he shed out quite a bit? Looks much more roanie! He looks great Leeana, I knew you two would be good together. Give him a hug for me ( But not for Molly )
Yeah my dad noticed that all the horses seemed to be shedding out (not that royal had much to shed out of in the first place
default_wink.png
default_smile.png
. Joey has shed out allot to. Oh yeah, that spot on his back from Molly is completely gone to. I just realized it was gone this evening when i was brushing him. He had fun today though, he liked showing off for the cameria then went out to the pasture for about 45 minutes then got to come in and enjoy his nice warm beet pulp
default_yes.gif
: . He felt like 'Royalty' :bgrin.

I'm looking at two shows right now for him to start the season off with. I'm pretty sure he will be at the one in Michigan so i hope you make it there.

**Oh yeah, lexus didnt want to leave her stall today so i didnt get any pics of her. I think that had a little to do with the fact she has a brand new Lick-It to destroy. I attemped to drag her out around noon today but she just walked right back in. Fillies
default_rolleyes.gif
: s

Thanks Everyone

Leeana

Lexus and that stall
default_rolleyes.gif
: Silly girl.

Im glad Royal has healed up well from all his "injury's" from Miss Molly! Those two Im telling you, I dont know what it was, world war 2 every day. I'll defiantly try to make it to the show in Michigan.

Hey - I showed my mom the pictures just now, she noticed Royal still plasters himself up against you like he did when you were here, I think he really likes his new mommy!
default_yes.gif
:

Great pictures,
default_yes.gif
: thanks for sharing! I love Coco's markings, they look like they were daubed on with a paintbrush!
default_smile.png

Leeana,

They are all looking really nice, seem to be having a great time playing together! Royal is still lookin really nice, ur doing a good job with him! He seems to really like u
default_yes.gif
:

Jessica

Thanks Guys!

LOL yeah, all my horses seem to hang all over me
default_wub.png
:. I dont mind it one bit :bgrin

I gave Royal a big hug&kiss for you this morning Nicole, he says he miss's Rodeo
default_smile.png

Great action shots.........and they both look happy to get out and play together..........

Back