What To Look For?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also, there are a ton more AMHR/ASPC shows in our area then AMHA...maybe 3 or so AMHA shows in the ohio area i can think of...while i can think of several amhr/aspc shows within 4 hours driving distance of here during show season including the ohio world show in columbus. Your out of luck finding more shows around our area this time of year but there are plenty of shows starting in May generally
default_smile.png

Also, there are a ton more AMHR/ASPC shows in our area then AMHA...maybe 3 or so AMHA shows in the ohio area i can think of...while i can think of several amhr/aspc shows within 4 hours driving distance of here during show season including the ohio world show in columbus. Your out of luck finding more shows around our area this time of year but there are plenty of shows starting in May generally
default_smile.png
Yeah I knew there would not going to be many If any near this time of this year lol. But I know this Is the buying season, after shows are over a lot of people slash there prices In half to move them before winter hits.
default_smile.png

You are correct! Its buying and selling season right now. To bad you couldnt go the Nationals or the World show and look around this year thats always fun! You have lots of advice here. I would just have to agree, dont jump right in, look and look some more. There are alot of nice horses for sale out there just be careful and dont get in a hurry.

Welcome back!
default_saludando.gif

Lots of good advice in this thread. So I'll just say take your time. Don't be in a hurry. Good luck finding the right one for you! And weanlings can be just fine to start with. A mentor can give you tips on training as you go so you and your horse can learn together and form a bond.

default_smile.png

Good luck!

Welcome back!
default_saludando.gif

Lots of good advice in this thread. So I'll just say take your time. Don't be in a hurry. Good luck finding the right one for you! And weanlings can be just fine to start with. A mentor can give you tips on training as you go so you and your horse can learn together and form a bond.

default_smile.png

Good luck!
Thanks everyone. Were just browsing and seeing whats looking good, what I like In the miniatures etc. Mostly It helps on saving up to :D. Thank you for everyone's support ;).

Latest posts

Back