What the heck is a dynamic page?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mistyrose

Reaction score
"Sorry, dynamic pages in the tags are not allowed"

The photo is on my website which is Homestead. The page doesn't show up because I added just to post pictures. So what does this error mean? I copied the properties like I always do.

http://mistyrosefarm.homestead.com/headles..._op_428x600.jpg

Says I must enter an url when I click on the picture in the toolbar. Then I get a bar message saying the site is using a scripted window to ask for information.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've had it give me that error if I had anything other than letters in the properties. Like symbols "&" didn't work and I changed to "n" and it worked. Maybe the _ is causing it. Try renaming the picture and see if it works.
default_unsure.png
:

Same thing has been happening to me since the Forum had a seizure last week.

Click on the picture Icon as you usually do which will bring up that URL message and an information bar at the top of the page.

Click on the bar at the top of the page where it asks if you want to allow scripted windows.

Then click on the picture Icon again.

It will then open the regular box you are use to in order to place the URL address.

Hopefully this will help you.

It happeneed to me to last night and I have NO idea what Carol just said :bgrin but I just looked at the address and took out what was left after the JPG and then it worked

for some reason photobucket added a bunch more stuff after that in the properties

It happeneed to me to last night and I have NO idea what Carol just said :bgrin
:lol: Well, it's obvious that there is more than one type of problem here because mine have nothing to do with photobucket or the length of the URL address. :lol:

I can well imagine if you are not having the same problem as I am that my explanation might as well have been Greek!

Carol

Latest posts

Back