What show halter would you buy this horse?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mini Lover

Reaction score
I have leased this mare for 3 years and was wondering what type of show halter to buy her. She has a show halter already that I purchased last year but I would like to get e new one. What type of show halter and what colour would you think she would look good in?

Cassey:

CasseyandI.jpg

I also show a 2 year old stallion for Lilfoot (forum member) and was wondering what would also look good on him?

Sunny:

Sunday24.jpg

Thanks
smile.gif

-Nicole

Hey Niki!

I think silver would look great on both of them
yes.gif
I would get a fancy silver nose bar with filligree sides. My halter that I have for Loco would look great on either of them...heres a pic for an idea
biggrin.gif
:

PB050406.jpg

-Kris

I like the style that Kris shows in her photo for both.....but I'd go with a GOLD tone, IMO.

MA

I also love that halter and think it would wonderful on both but I do agree gold not silver for them.

I always recommend GOLD for the "golden toned" horses such as bay, palomino, buckskin, and sorrel... and SILVER for darker horses such as black, silver dapple, grey... you get the idea.

VERY pretty mare!

Andrea

Latest posts

Back