What kind of blades do you use on Double K Clippers?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiniThymeAcres

Reaction score
Hello,

My Oster A5 clippers ar shot after just 3 years of use. Everyone has told me Double K Clippers are the thing to get; that they last long and clip very nicely. I'm going to buy them this spring but I haven't seen blades for them any where! What blades do you use on Double K's?

Thanks,

Jessica

Hi - All A5 blades will fit the Double K's
default_smile.png

I have been using the Laube A5 clippers and have had no problems.

Most laube, A5 or oster blades will fit. It takes time to get used to the cable on the Double K's. I love mine, I have 3 of them and they make body clipping a breeze. I still use my smaller laube clippers for the faces, ears and bridle path.

I have owned my double k's for about 8 years now and just love them. You can use any A5 style blades. If you have more questions about the double k's PM us. We are a double k dealer in NH.

you can use ANYTHING that would fit an A5....oster, laube, andis,but i for one despise wahl blades(because they dull too quickly) and also just a hint from me to you.....when you are getting that first winter hair off i suggest using the andis but if you are going for a show clip i suggest the osters because they give a closer cut, and the laube are great for use on the face especially the 40's and 50's(for facialing) because they dont get as hot and wont burn the skin.

samantha

Latest posts

Back