What is your favorite part of a horse?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like looking at their butts.

When they are perfectly straight in front of ya and looking back. Those are my fav. I really like winter ears too. So fuzzy and look like lil cotten balls.

100_3409.jpg

100_4398.jpg

100_4840.jpg

Misty J.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The eyes, you can tell so much by looking into them. I really love the whole head but just can't resist looking into a pair of big kind eyes.

100_6399.JPG

October 13, 2011 (6).jpg

The shoulder, when its really shed out and so so sleek and shiny, I can pet right there all day...

Eyes and muzzles
default_smile.png

I love thier faces and eyes. You see so much in them if you look.

But who am I kidding I love all of them even the messy parts.

I love the neck....Right where I lift the mane to bury my nose so I can breathe in my favorite smell.......
default_yes.gif

Noses. Those little noses are so good at poking around iny pockets, hoping to find some stray treats.

This is a tough one...probably their eyes, when looking in them I see so much, but I love to give them kisses on their nose and their ears speak volumes.

Eyes and muzzles.

I like to play with chins. That's what won me over with Legend... he about fell asleep in my arm while playing with his chin.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love playing with the ears on my horses, even my big horse.

the soft bit along side the nostrils i cant help but kiss it and the lips all floppy and wrinkled...just love it all especially the smell..I always carried a set of used leg bandages in my school bag so i could have my horse smell fix throughout the day lol..many years ago now but it just came to me
default_wacko.png
crazy

Latest posts

Back