What is the stuff called...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gorgeous

Reaction score
I need help please. I need to know the name of the stuff called hog something that is a wood chip product that helps control mud, and where can you get it. I am obviously having a senior moment and can't even remember what it is called. Thanks

I need help please. I need to know the name of the stuff called hog something that is a wood chip product that helps control mud, and where can you get it. I am obviously having a senior moment and can't even remember what it is called. Thanks

I think your thinking hog fuel. Does that sound right?

It's called Hog Fuel. Type that in your seach engine and get more information and places that sell it. Sorry, I cannot help you with where it is sold. Perhaps someone else can help you with that.

Hog Fuel is the rancher's choice for controlling mud in arenas, padocks, and barns. A good layer of Hog Fuel provides a cushioned barrier to keep your animals dry and comfortable during the wet time of the year.
Hog Fuel is an unprocessed mix of barks and wood fiber. The size of the material varies, but is large enough to take a long time to break down.

Recommended Uses

Hog fuel is terrific for mud control and around construction sites. It drains well and can be used for animal beddings or horse arenas.

Carol

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks so much for the info, I think I can find it now. This mud is driving me crazy!

Suzie! Try CHAT!!!!!!

Cheap, easy and works great!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back