What is the "OFFICIAL" date that the Congress entries have to be turned in?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JMS Miniatures

Reaction score
I myself decided not to go to Congress due to high stall prices and we will only be going for one class, but might watch my stallion that will be going. BUT, I decided to read my Journal the other day and read in there that the entries are due no later than July 1st, however it says on the show packet entries must be postmarked by July 7? I'm not sure if my trainer has already sent them out yet or not?? Which day is it?
default_unsure.png
:

Traditionally the close of entries has always been July 1. Since the premium book says July 7, even if it is a misprint or something like that, that date has to be honored.

Well Lee's is sitting here to be mailed out Monday so we hope it is the 7th (which he had read).

It says the 7th so I can't see them saying otherwise. I was just discussing this with my friend last night. It appears that you can post enter ponies for a $25 per pony late fee, so no need to panic yet! It's a little different than the AMHR Nationals.

Andrea

You can't post enter Youth classes - those entries have to be made by the deadline.

Back