What is the financial difference

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder, is it like that where everyone else is? Almost everyone I know in my age group (under 30) either still lives at home, lives somewhere by the grace of their parents, or they have a $500-$600 apartment with two roommates.
Thanks lowrise. It is like that here also. I think quite a few people still live at home with Mom and Dad. Mt son (divorced) and I live together. He has his 2 girls every other week (50/50 custody). Husband in nursing home so for us for the time being it is a great solution. I wonder too how many still live at home. Both my boys did. Rodney until he was 25 when he got married and Randy until he was 21 and got married. Works for us. Will be really hard for you if you have to move. I did not realize anyone in California made that small a wage. Thanks for sharing.

[SIZE=12pt]I have no idea what the government thinks
default_wink.png
IMO, a family in NW Arkansas can be considered low income with a combined income of under $35,000.00 Middle class IMO would go up about $70,000-$80,000, upper middle class up to about $120,000...BUT REMEMBER this is rural living out here. A nice, NEW 1200-1500 sq house can be purchased for about $129,000-$179,000.[/SIZE]
We have rentals that go for $450.00-$650.00/month and most of our renters have been very hard hit in this economy. Luckily all units are rented...whew! We did give most of our renters a slight reduction in rent for re-signing 12 month leases though.
Laura,

I need to move there. For a 3 bedroom apartment here is at least $1000. A new 1200-1500 sq. ft house goes for at least $190,000 and up. And that's with no or very little land. I really need to get out of "taxachusetts".

Christy

Latest posts

Back