What is the best cheapest camera?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Palomino~

Reaction score
I love BEAUTIFULL clear bright pictures! so I was wondering what the best camera's you have/used/know of? Also, i dont have much money (and I want to save for more horses) so the cheaper the better! so my question is, what is the best/cheapest camera?

Thanks!

-Gage-

saludando.gif
Gage:

I don't know a lot about cameras or photography. I love to take pictures. I usually buy the disposable ones at Walmart. Sometimes they turn out really good and other times they're horrible! My son gave me his digital camera that he bought from Walmart for about $118. I have been having a blast! I bought a chip thing that goes in it and will take up to 100 pictures. You can edit the pictures on the camera screen, etc. The chip can be erased and used over and over. You can elect to connect the camera to your computer to print or go to Walmart and have a great time printing on their machine.

I'm sure there are lots of people on this forum who can give you lots of great advice.

Good Luck,

Joan

I have a Fujifilm FinePix A101. Got it at Wal Mart.Not expensive and I love it. Takes pretty good pictures I think. This is one.

Sunset.jpg

Latest posts

Back