What is She?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WolfLady

Reaction score
This is my new girl, She doesnt have a name yet - can yall come up with one?? She is 6 years old, a chocolate color w/ flaxen mane and tail. (What color is that?) She drives (I dont but ill learn LOL). So tell me what yall think please and Please name suggestions!@@! :aktion033:

SUNP0005-1.jpg

SUNP0001.jpg
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

Her color is silver dapple. On breed I would guess she's a cross bred - she kind of has the look of a Shetland/QH cross. I'm not good with names - I generally just let mine name themselves (which means there have been times I've had ponies go months without names - LOL)

I was also told she could be rideable??? :new_shocked: If so what would be her top weight??
default_unsure.png
:

i bet she could hold 100 lbs, but maybe not a super heavy saddle?

H I'm not good with names - I generally just let mine name themselves (which means there have been times I've had ponies go months without names - LOL)

ROFL... I thought I was the only one who did this. On the plus side I've always liked it better when they have a name that actually suits them. They know what their name is - you just have to wait for them to show you.

This is my new girl, She doesnt have a name yet - can yall come up with one?? She is 6 years old, a chocolate color w/ flaxen mane and tail. (What color is that?) She drives (I dont but ill learn LOL). So tell me what yall think please and Please name suggestions!@@! :aktion033:

SUNP0005-1.jpg

SUNP0001.jpg
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

H I'm not good with names - I generally just let mine name themselves (which means there have been times I've had ponies go months without names - LOL)

ROFL... I thought I was the only one who did this. On the plus side I've always liked it better when they have a name that actually suits them. They know what their name is - you just have to wait for them to show you.

Oops I don't know what happened with my first reply.
default_wacko.png
:

Anyway I have a 45 inch 4 year old shetland mare I ride her with a light western saddle and I ride her in the hills, and even heard cattle with her. I weigh 150 lbs.and she handles my weight just fine.
default_yes.gif
:

Oh she is just the cuttest thing!!I love her head. She looks like a patty....dont know why lol. Good luck with the name thing and with her!!She looks like alot of fun!!!
default_yes.gif
:

Latest posts

Back