What is it?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crackerjackjack

Reaction score
Well, I am sure that you are all so sick of my questions. Well, my Chocolate is still bagging up. Everyday, her bag changes. My friend asked me if she is waxing. I grabbed ahold of her nipple to turn it so that I could look, and a clear fluid came out of it. Does this mean anything. July 4, it will be 13 months. I would think that we would be having a baby soon.

I'm no help because I have no experience in that department...but wanted to let you know I'm anxiously waiting to see that new baby of yours...and I think that a July 4th baby would be extra special...
default_biggrin.png

That clear"ish" fluid is the colostrum, and it is perfectly normal. If your jenny had no milk you would have to have your vet out to give her a shot to make her drop the milk. Your baby needs it in the first few hours of life. It sure does sound like you will be having this baby real soon. Come on Chocolate...we're waiting for those BABY PICTURES
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
BTY~~ we're not sick of your questions..its the only way to learn by asking.
default_smile.png
I had a foal born on July 4th.. I named her MeadowRidges Spirit of America. (Spirit)

Corinne

Thank you so much for your answers. The daddy of this little one was born on the 4th of July. His name is Crackerjack. Maybe his offspring will be born the same time. We are nervously waiting the birth of our baby donkey and our first grandchild. Waiting to see who comes first. Will post pictures of both.

Any news ~ on either baby?? Almost 13 months!! Wow, we donkey moms have to be incredibly patient, don't we? It would be so hard for me
default_impatient.jpg
Best wishes... and be sure to post pics! I can't wait to see Chocolate and Crackers' baby
default_wub.png
(and your precious grandbaby too, of course!)

Back