What I did today

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Enchantress

Reaction score
a parade! Poor guys put up with all of our people amusement ideas and were sooooo good!

The whole gang. I, of course, was the photographer so got out of having MY picture taken (see..I was thinking on that one!)

DCP01841.jpg

Boinky (on the forum) and her stallion Silver and puppy Quiggly.

DCP01840.jpg

A friend with her mare

DCP01839.jpg

and filly

DCP01838.jpg

my mare Allie in the process of being "made up"

DCP01837.jpg

boinky and Allie showing off her antlers (made at 10 pm last night lol)

DCP01836.jpg

and what better after a long day then using your buddy for a head rest. Allie "borrowing" Silver's neck. We fit 4 horses into the van.
smile.gif

DCP01831.jpg

And, of course, just as we were heading home the weather got horrible, but at least it stayed nice for the parade!

we have a hard enouph time loading ours into the horse trailer, let alone the a van, you are amazing. lol. The pictures are great, parades are always nice ..i love the decorations! (im sure the mini's do to
rolleyes.gif
)

leeana

Great photos, horses, but most of all it looks like you had lots of fun. Thanks for sharing and Merry Christmas.
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
wub.gif
aktion033.gif

How fun, it looks like you all had a wonderful time....although it does look a little bit chilly out there...but what a fun way to spend the day! Thanks for sharing the pics, anything to help bring out a little more x-mas cheer, I am all for!!
biggrin.gif

Yes we did that on Friday. We had fun. But no one on the forum even bother to post. Kinda Sad. I feel bummed out.
no.gif
I think I'm invisible.

brrrr it looks very cold over there
new_shocked.gif
cold.gif
cold.gif
cold.gif
you all did a great job, thanks for sharing
smile.gif

Oh what fun!!!!!

Your horses look very patient!!!!!!

You have snow, we haven't seen any in southern Maine yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But we know it is coming sooner or later!!!!!!

Thansk for sharing!!!!!!

Love the antlers!

awww so cute you all look how fun
smile.gif

Back