What I brought back from Nationals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lyn_j

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]And its not another horse because I promised Barry that I wouldnt bring another horse home..... he is coming later by way of NC..... Anyway wanting to introduce baby Caroline. She is not liking being in jail at all! She is 8 weeks old and sooooo adorable! Tippy isnt so sure she is so cute since she USED to be the baby....she will have babies of her own later in October.[/SIZE]

f22a2083.jpg
f22a205e.jpg

This was the only major shopping I did, no new blankets halters or toys...

I did get pics from Jack Schatzenberg and three videos but thats all!

Just wanted to share our new baby.

Lyn

[SIZE=21pt]I got to see Caroline at Nationals. She is so pretty, congratulations on your new baby.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]She's so cute. I love corgi puppies. Those ears will get you every time.[/SIZE]

Christy
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Look at that face! She's Adorable!!! *sigh* Congrats Lyn!

The first thing in my mind was Neil Diamond singing "Sweet Caroline"! That is one sweet face!

[SIZE=14pt]She is one of the cutest Corgi puppies I have ever seen! [/SIZE]

Just precious!

Carol

[SIZE=14pt]She is a pembroke....tail off.[/SIZE]

Lyn

[SIZE=14pt]Everybody keeps posting there puppy pics and it is making me want one so much! She sure is a cutie. I've only known one corgi but she was a really good dog.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]She is a real doll, Lyn! Absolutely precious!!!!
aktion033.gif
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]She is adorable! I showed her picture to my two kids and my three year old said we should get her! I guess they liked her too... [/SIZE]
wub.gif

Oh my goodness,, I want one!! She is soooooo cute and adorable. She is the first dog I have seen to make me feel this way.

Let me know when you have puppies in the future!

Latest posts

Back