What do you use?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fanch

Reaction score
I just upgraded my web browser, Opera, and not so happy with it now, I;m wondering what everyone else uses and why??

I liked Opera because no pop-up and its what I had always used, but now theres a big black bar in my line of vision, why do up grades always suck
default_sad.png

I use Firefox too and I love it. I just changed to a Halloween theme so now I have pumpkins and witches and ghosts and a haunted house on my toolbar and the colors are all black and orange and spiderwebs in the corners. I love the themes you can use, and it doesn't change your main viewing window, just the toolbars. I have a really neat one I change to at Christmas, too!

Try Mozilla Firefox, I think you'll like it.

Jayne

I love firefox. No popups and it is internet stupid friendly so any one can use it.

Mike

Mozilla Firefox here, too. Only web browser my husband will allow on the 'puters. Internet Explorer is ONLY to be used in case Firefox doesn't allow a function (such as a shopping cart issue) I have been informed... it does run smoothly and eliminates plenty of adware and popups...

Andrea

Internet Explorer, most current version. Some of the sites I use professionally require it so I weaned myself off Netscape awhile back... Got sick of switcing browsers when I'd need to do this or that.

I didnt know there were other types of web browsers? Ive been using Internet Explorer...its come with every computer ive got so far.

Internet Explorer works well for me...a web browser is a web browser...all gets you to the same place
default_smile.png

I forgot to mention why I use Firefox!

For me it's faster than Explorer. I have a few add-ons so not only does it block most pop-ups but it also doesn't allow any websites to run scripts unless I give permission or have marked them as safe. Plus, I loved the tabbed browsing feature, and Firefox had it before IE did.

Internet Explorer, it came with my computer. Had Netscape, came from my ISP when I signed up, now that has switch to Flock. I use both daily for different things.

Latest posts

Back