What do you do?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
we have been lucky both our colts last year (our first 2) were born at around 11:45 PM we were just getting to sleep but we are fortunate enough to have a camera with sound and my husband Art is a very light sleeper lucky for me.

But the camera and foal buzzer were the best investment we ever could have made.

So far i have just hit the button on the coffee on my way out to the barn.

But i can only imagine we will have harder nights

Yes my friend with Minis said that the camera works great especially with the buzzer!

But before she got the camera she said that one way to stay awake was to eat lots of high energy foods or she even tried singing a "hip" song to herself!

Hope this helps!

Mini Horse Lover

LOL Thats the problem....I keep eating high energy foods too!! Gonna be big as a house by the time these foals arrive!!! I go on here (life saver!!) and catch up with jobs I never seem to get round to doing....quiet jobs so I dont wake my son!!

I've got the halter buzzer, and the camera.

But I don't rely on just those.

I also have 3 different alarm clocks set for every half hour. :bgrin

I have a camera as well as the foal alert... but also "sleep" on the couch with the lights and TV on. With two terriers also fighting for space on the same couch.

Thus I never drift into a very deep sleep... and will be yawning from now until about mid-June....
default_sad.png

We nap until we hear buzzers go off and watch on the cameras for a sec..see if it's a faker or TIME :bgrin

If a mare is CLOSE I stay up and keep an eye on the camera....coffee, pop, other mare staring friends on the phone at 3 am, pop in here or catch up on other emails..cruise other sites and shop
default_wink.png
: and chocolate..who can get through mare stare without our chocolate!

I sit on the couch till I get tired,.....Then I sit at the computer,.....Then I go out to the barn,....Although,...*hangs head in shame*,....

I have fallen asleep,...By accident and woke up either the next morning or a couple of hours later,....
default_wacko.png
:
default_unsure.png
: :new_shocked:

Cant WAIT for my camera!!!!! :aktion033:

Latest posts

Back