What can I say (Jimmy Hand)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so sorry he's gone from your side. My thoughts are with you in this time of grief and loss and may you find some peace as you remember and feel his love still with you.

Liz M.

I am so, so sorry for your loss --- please know that I am keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. :no:

Liz R.

So sorry for the loss of your dear husband.

I'm sure that he found great comfort in your presence during the last few weeks.

Treasure your memories during your grieving, they will help you cope with this difficult time.

Words are never enough at a time like this, Im glad you had that month with him like you did, Im so sorry for your pain and loss of a husband and best friend.

Many prayers headed your way.

What a terrible, terrible loss. I am so sorry. Keeping you and your family in my thoughts.

Carol

I am so very sorry for your loss. Sending love and hugs your way and I will say a prayer for you and your family that you find peace again.

Words just seem so empty at a time like this. I'm sorry your best friend and husband are gone. I know in my heart he'll be looking over you and wrapping you up with his angel wings. I hope you can fine some peace during this horrible time.
default_pray.gif
:

I am sorry for your loss.

I pray for the angels to stay near you and that you can feel their loving arms around you in the days ahead.

Hugs

Bonnie

I'm so sorry for your loss.

God bless

I am so sorry for your loss and will be keeping you in my heart and prayers.

Our prayers are with you and your family today in your time of sorrow and great loss . . . .

I am so sorry. May you thoughts and memories find you some comfort. You and your family will be in our prayers

Dinda :no: I am so sorry! Jimmy will definately be missed here in TX. I'm here at Pinto World and just had time to get online and saw your post. You're in my thoughts and prayers.
default_bye-sad.gif
:

I am very sorry to read of the loss of your husband. Please take care of yourself and my prayers are with you.

Joyce L

I am so sorry.

I lost a husband 10 years ago last September and I know how much it hurts. It's one of those things

that unless you experience it, you really don't know how hard it is.

Please let me know if there's anything I can do to help.

HUGS!

Shelley

Dinda -

We are so sorry for your loss. Jimmy was a great guy. I'll miss himn at the shows for sure. Please accept our heartfelt sympathy.

Mark & Sharon Bullington

Our sincere condolences in the loss of your partner in this life. I cannot imagine your pain. It's very good that you are surrounded by family and friends, and the Lord's lovingkindess.

Thank you everyone, I got through yesterday and lots of my family came from out of town and made the day halfway bearable. I just wake up early in the morning and cannot go back to sleep. Anyway I appreciate all of your kind words. Dinda

Back